March 14, 200719 yr I'd prefer Owens to be the closer for us this year, but since the question is either Julio or Benitez, I would take the latter even with his health risks without thinking twice. Julio has never impressed me, his numbers have never been good, and we've seen what Armando can do in teal. Having said that its quite obvious this isn't the same Armando as before, but I would still take him over Julio if feasibly possible (not giving up too much and paying little). An extra arm of his caliber in the bullpen can't hurt, so if he can be had for peanuts why not?
March 14, 200719 yr I ALSO PREFER EITHER. ALSO I PREFER TO OCCASIONALLY TYPE IN ALL CAPS. I SEE YOU LIKE TO DO THE SAME THING.
March 14, 200719 yr NEITHER! I totally agree we wouldn't be any better with either one of them I say NEITHER as well
March 15, 200719 yr Between those two: Benitez, because he has experience with the marlins...and I have confidenece in him, and have never really seen Julio pitch.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.