Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Florida Players being naughty

Featured Replies

Miami Heat forward James Posey was arrested in Miami Beach on Monday morning for DUI and driving with a suspended liscense.

 

While a lil bit more south, Panthers' goalie Ed Belfour and W Ville Peloten were both arrested after being asked to leave Nikki Beach Club. Belfour is being charged with batter of an officer (after being tasered) and Peloten was being charged with disorderly conduct.

 

Great way to wake up being a South Florida Sports Fan.

 

Source: Any news channel you want on TV or radio

I don't understand why someone making millions of dollars a year can't get someone to drive him around.

 

Its been said hundreds of times, but man, how hardheaded can you be?

I don't understand why someone making millions of dollars a year can't get someone to drive him around.

 

Its been said hundreds of times, but man, how hardheaded can you be?

It blows my mind :banghead

That reminds me to add something to my list of things I have never accomplished:

 

1. Win the Lotto

2. Run a 4.2 40yd. dash

3. Try out for a SP slot with the Nats

4. Get hammered in the early hours of Monday morning and while gettng arrested make an a** out of myself.

 

Thanks Eddie for the great idea :rolleyes:

I can't imagine getting tasered..uck

I took this video at a law enforcement expo I went to last year for work. They had a taser booth setup across from ours. They were letting people get tazed for a free shirt. Let's just say I wouldn't go near it, but it was fun to see people's reactions.

I can't imagine getting tasered..uck

They were letting people get tazed for a free shirt. Wow. That is an intelligence test. :lol

What is with Belfour? First he kills Alex Auld for the season, and now he gets tasered? Doesn't seem like very Canadian behavior.

 

 

you kidding? im surprised it took belfour this long to get tasered or at least into some trouble

any of these guys with ties to Cincinnati?

Hmmm....Posey says he wasn't even driving. This is something we will have to wait for further information on I guess.

 

"Please know that I was neither intoxicated nor was I driving at the time," Posey said. "However, out of respect to the police, and to the legal process which must follow, it would be inappropriate for me to comment further at this moment."

 

Robert Hite, formerly of the Heat now, also had an incident this year where he missed a game and was ultimately cut after being arrested and detained for a DUI in which he blew clearly under the legal limit. He is now thinking about a civil suit.

 

It was the second DUI arrest involving a Heat player in Miami Beach this season. Rookie Robert Hite was charged in January, but that was later dropped when tests showed Hite's blood alcohol level well within legal limits.

 

The Heat decided after the arrest Hite should take some time away from the team, and ultimately released him. He is playing in South Dakota with an NBA Development League club.

I can't imagine getting tasered..uck

I took this video at a law enforcement expo I went to last year for work. They had a taser booth setup across from ours. They were letting people get tazed for a free shirt. Let's just say I wouldn't go near it, but it was fun to see people's reactions.

 

 

 

 

For a free shirt??? The bid for the right to taser me would have to start at $1,000 for me to even consider it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.