Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/7/2007: L.A. Dodgers @ Florida Marlins

Featured Replies

I think I'm cheering for 20 K's now. It'd at least make watching this game worth it.

Hopefully they will get embarrased and shoot for 10k's tomorrow.

Well there goes the once powerful and fearsome offense AND ricky is gettign shelled? We have to come back, no way can we take this sitting down.

Marlins bats are simply up against a pitcher having a great nite. One I always thought he was capable of.

Offensively, they need to get a bat on the ball at least to break the strike-out thing, anyone possibly bunting even, otherwhys the momentum will grow and Penny will just get tougher and 20 really will be possible.

.

.

Jeff Kent: What do you call that garbage?

Ricky Nolasco: It's my eliminator. I've got another pitch. You get a piece of it, I'll let you name it.

[Nolasco pitches and Kent hits the ball out of the park]

Jeff Kent: I'd, uh, call it the masturbator.

If I didn't know anything about baseball, from reading this thread, I would think a game is only 4 innings.

I think I'm cheering for 20 K's now. It'd at least make watching this game worth it.

As long as he keeps up the pace it makes it well worth watching. By the 8th or 9th inning it would be on ESPN.

Do you know what makes me sick... I was searching for some Marlins pictures and I found a picture relating to Loria. He DONATED a painting or statue or something to a museum... WTF... We need that money for our team.

 

I wish we had some $.

If I didn't know anything about baseball, from reading this thread, I would think a game is only 4 innings.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.