Oddest food you've tried

I guess its food day today

The oddest things Ive tried are:

Raw Horse (in japan), Goose Liver, Chicken Heart, Goat and 100 year old egg (in china). That 100 year old egg is the worst thing I have ever eaten. Its black and the yoke is brown (so I think its rotten and they add some kind of sauce to it).

Raw Horse (in japan), Goose Liver, Chicken Heart, Goat and 100 year old egg (in china). That 100 year old egg is the worst thing I have ever eaten. Its black and the yoke is brown (so I think its rotten and they add some kind of sauce to it).

I can't imagine a single upside to eating a 100 year old egg unless it's loaded with penecilin.

I can't imagine a single upside to eating a 100 year old egg unless it's loaded with penecilin.

I really didnt have a choice. We were at a dinner with some chinese "counterparts" (I was in a graduate school trip). The chinese guy was like "its really good". I should have suspected we had different tastes when he told me he didnt like beer...

Tongue. A Jewish delicacy.

Vichyssoise (had to look up the damn spelling)

snails (didn't care for them, better for them to crawl on the ground)

what about gafildafish?

I really didnt have a choice. We were at a dinner with some chinese "counterparts" (I was in a graduate school trip). The chinese guy was like "its really good". I should have suspected we had different tastes when he told me he didnt like beer...

what about gafildafish?

*Gefilte

what about gafildafish?

*Gefilte

so its gefiltepuke?

I had that at my friends house when he invited me for passover. I dont think anyone ate it.

what about gafildafish?

*Gefilte

so its gefiltepuke?

I had that at my friends house when he invited me for passover. I dont think anyone ate it.

I've seen it, and I ain't eating it.