Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Senate Canidate Giving Away 40,000 Blow-Jobs

Featured Replies

I am the leading NEE party senate candidate in Belgium. And due to popular demand, I will give 40,000 blowjobs to anyone who requests one on this page.

 

It started with our response to incredible claims that were made by other parties in Belgium, several parties promised new job opportunities in ridiculous amounts. We responded with a parody campaign for which I posed naked and promised our voters 400.000 new jobs.

 

This national campaign resulted in international media attention and I received hundreds of e-mails asking for 400,000 blowjobs. If this would get us even more media attention, I'm willing to give 40,000 blowjobs to make the statement.

 

According to my planning this would take me 500 days to tour around the world, visiting all the ones who signed up for a blowjob on this page, giving 80 blowjobs per day. So the offer is limited, sign up while you still can.

 

 

 

 

http://www.nee-antwerpen.be/index-eng.htm

I signed up...might be too late though.

I signed up...might be too late though.

 

 

Hey, good for you man. See, maybe you will end up getting a BJ by leaving a girl just your E-Mail address after all.

I signed up...might be too late though.

 

 

Hey, good for you man. See, maybe you will end up getting a BJ by leaving a girl just your E-Mail address after all.

!!!!!!!!!

 

sweet mother of burn

I signed up...might be too late though.

 

 

Hey, good for you man. See, maybe you will end up getting a BJ by leaving a girl just your E-Mail address after all.

HOF?

I signed up...might be too late though.

 

 

Hey, good for you man. See, maybe you will end up getting a BJ by leaving a girl just your E-Mail address after all.

 

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I signed up...might be too late though.

 

 

Hey, good for you man. See, maybe you will end up getting a BJ by leaving a girl just your E-Mail address after all.

DAMN

I signed up...might be too late though.

 

 

Hey, good for you man. See, maybe you will end up getting a BJ by leaving a girl just your E-Mail address after all.

ouch. Burntastic.

I don't think anymore can be said. That was just quite possibly the best post in Marlinsbaseball.com history. Its right up there with the Abraham Nunez steroids post.

I signed up...might be too late though.

 

 

Hey, good for you man. See, maybe you will end up getting a BJ by leaving a girl just your E-Mail address after all.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

im crying right now.

 

 

FFIPA you will never be able to live that one down

I signed up...might be too late though.

 

 

Hey, good for you man. See, maybe you will end up getting a BJ by leaving a girl just your E-Mail address after all.

FFIPA you will never be able to live that one down

 

OMG....burned online....what am i going to do???

 

Oh wait...nothing...

 

Nice work Godfather :thumbup

Wow!! What a post!

 

 

 

 

 

Is it even possible to get 80 BJs in a day? I'd be willing to try but I think I'd be in the hospital

I signed up...might be too late though.

 

 

Hey, good for you man. See, maybe you will end up getting a BJ by leaving a girl just your E-Mail address after all.

Good God, that is some pwnage.

Wow!! What a post!

 

 

 

 

 

Is it even possible to get 80 BJs in a day? I'd be willing to try but I think I'd be in the hospital

 

What about being the 80th person in line? Talk about one nasty mouth

You wouldn't want to be in line at the end of her tour.

 

Either way, 5 minutes with a condom and no influencing the depth of insertion? No gag, no thanks.

I signed up two of my friends because it will make them go WTF both my e-mail addys because it will double my chances.
I signed up two of my friends because it will make them go WTF both my e-mail addys because it will double my chances.
  • 5 weeks later...

I signed up...might be too late though.

Hey, man. I just curious. Did you ever get your e-mail regarding a BJ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.