Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lineups 05/22/2007 vs Phils

Featured Replies

abercrombie

hermida

ramirez

cabrera

willingham

boone

uggla

olivo

olsen

 

why can't we have a lineup that makes sense for once?

What is the fixation with having Reggie leading off? Is it his speed? He had a couple of good days leading off two series ago in Pittsburgh? Fredi wants to spike the sale of Maalox in South Florida? It definitely isn't his plate discipline, eye or ability to hit in general.

We need Reggie to set the table tonite.

 

Lookin forward to this game.

 

can't help it. it just makes me laugh

 

:confused

 

 

 

:|

 

Our offense usually follows suit with the lead off man. As he goes so does the team.

 

I'm not a Reggie fanatic but if he's in the lineup than Im rooting for him.

 

 

Olsen vs the Phillies is always interesting.

I liked somebody's, I don't remember who, point of batting Boone behind Olivo. Basically if Olivo bats 8th, he's going to get breaking ball after breaking ball out of the zone and strike out everytime. With Boone behind him, he'll get more fastball and pitches he can hit.

We need Reggie to set the table tonite.

 

Lookin forward to this game.

 

can't help it. it just makes me laugh

 

:confused

 

 

 

:|

 

Our offense usually follows suit with the lead off man. As he goes so does the team.

 

I'm not a Reggie fanatic but if he's in the lineup than Im rooting for him.

 

 

Olsen vs the Phillies is always interesting.

 

oh I dont care, it could be Olsen leading off and id still root for the team. its just the thought of Reggie leading off that makes me giggle

 

so ...

 

GO FISH!

I'm happy for reggie that he had a few good games but come on.

 

I swear the underlying cause to this is to have olivo and reggie as far away as possible from one another in the lineup.. because with the way Boone has been swinging this year, there is no reason for those two to get more ABs than him.

 

I think with the addition of Hermida back in this lineup, it doesnt make much sense now to abandon Hanley from the leadoff spot, one because we have no real other optionis and two because Jeremy looks like he can be a very nice run producer and a 1-5 of Hanley, Uggla, Cabs, Willy, Hammer would be very solid and even more solid when Jake gets back. And I can't stress enough how mind-boggling it is that we are taking ABs away from one of the more consistent hitters we've had this year (boone). Keep getting him as many ABs as possible while hes hitting and if we're set on hanley at 3rd, why not get his stick at the top of the lineup while Jake is hurting?

We need Reggie to set the table tonite.

 

Lookin forward to this game.

 

can't help it. it just makes me laugh

 

:confused

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we've won almost every game in which he has led off.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.