f*** ARMANDO BENITEZ

MVPosey

Two balk calls in one inning. Bad umpiring, neither was very clear anyway. I still like benitez and wish he was playin for the marlins.

First one was questionable, second one was clear. Delgado pointed it out as did the home plate ump and 3rd base ump. Benitez is a shell of his former self, only throwing in the low 90's.

If he were playing for Florida right now he would be back to 2004 form.

right genius, even tho he is coming off sugery and his fastball is down to 88, but yup he'll perform like 2004 because he has on a fish jersey.....

right!!!

typical knowlegable marlin fan, take off the rose colored glasses my friend, and see the light

If he were playing for Florida right now he would be back to 2004 form.

right genius, even tho he is coming off sugery and his fastball is down to 88, but yup he'll perform like 2004 because he has on a fish jersey.....

right!!!

typical knowlegable marlin fan, take off the rose colored glasses my friend, and see the light

He was using sarcasm... You should do your homework on how people talk before you go bashing them... It"ll help you here and in the real world to bud. :thumbup

Two balk calls in one inning. Bad umpiring, neither was very clear anyway. I still like benitez and wish he was playin for the marlins.

First one was questionable, second one was clear. Delgado pointed it out as did the home plate ump and 3rd base ump. Benitez is a shell of his former self, only throwing in the low 90's.

He was throwing in the low 90's for us in 2004. His fastball was consistently 92-94, every so often he would hit 95. He definitely wasn't dialing it up to 95-96-97 like he did for the Mets.

Gregg throws in the low 90's and he's done well.