Hot Groupie offends Elton Brand

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

Just a quick post here on something I came across at SbB....

You may remember this story back in March that CSTV uncovered. Well there's an update. Apparently the well endowed girl sent an email to Elton Brand expressing her displeasure for him leaving Duke early. Elton's response.....

Sent: Sunday, April 25, 1999 8:05 PM

To: Taylor, Jennifer

Subject: Re: Leaving Duke

Thank you very much, for reminding me of the reason why I left Duke. People like you can not and will not ever understand my situation. I'm sure daddy worked very hard to send your rich self to college. While real people struggle. Never being considered a part of your posh group of yuppies really hurts me to the heart.

Sincerely, Elton Brand #42 NBA"

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/giant-breast...berts-12484.php

Here is the whole E-Mail exchange:

Sent: Friday, April 16, 1999 2:55 PM

To: Brand, Elton

Subject: Leaving Duke

I graduated from Duke last May and just wanted to express my disgust for your decision to leave the Duke program after only two years. As an alum, not only do I hold the school in high regard, but the basketball program as well, especially since both have deservedly garnered such a great deal of respect for their accomplishments.

As part of our basketball program, you represent Duke as a whole. We are first and foremost an academic school, you clearly did not belong at Duke in the first place if this was the extent of your commitment to Duke and a college education in general. You have not only insulted the current students who are putting in four years at a school they love, but also the thousands of alumni who have realized the value of a Duke education and what an honor and privilege it was to be there for four years.

If you do not realize the opportunity you has infront of you to play for Coach K and at the same time attain a Duke diploma, then that is certainly your loss. I just wish that you has spared us the notion that you were continuing in the tradition of being a Duke student-athlete, in emphasizing excellence in both academics and athletics. You will not be considered part of the Duke family, in my mind as well as many others. You have by no means proved yourself worthy of that title.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Taylor

Sent: Sunday, April 25, 1999 8:05 PM

To: Taylor, Jennifer

Subject: Re: Leaving Duke

Thank you very much, for reminding me of the reason why I left Duke. People like you can not and will not ever understand my situation. I'm sure daddy worked very hard to send your rich self to college. While real people struggle. I would also like to extend an invitation for you not to waste your or my time ever agin. Never being considered a part of your posh group of yuppies really hurts me to the heart. Yeah, right. Because I don't care about you or your alumni.

Sincerely,

Elton Brand #42 NBA

Elton Brand, you are my favorite Dookie :notworthy

BTW FFinPA...are you sure the hot chick in your link is the person that sent the first email to Elton?

Guest FishFanInPA

Dear God how old is this?

Seriously FFPA your obsession with Duke is reaching ridiculous levels considering this has nothing to do with anything, is 8 years old, and its not even college basketball season.

Seek help.

Wow.....you really need to get off my back....havent posted anything negative about Duke in awhile and also this story literally just came up in one of the websites i regularly check.

http://awfulannouncing.blogspot.com

go tell them that their story is too old.

Seriously FFPA your obsession with Duke is reaching ridiculous levels considering this has nothing to do with anything, is 8 years old, and its not even college basketball season.

Seek help.

Newsflash... You dont run the boards

Guest Night Phantom

for the girl having a Duke education, her grammer is completey horrible

I was actually going to make a comment about that. Maybe she's the one that should be ostracized from the Duke family rather than Brand.

The girls in the video are douches anyways. Who cares what they think, whether or not one of them wrote this email?

Seek help.

he doesnt? :blink: :shifty

I was actually going to make a comment about that. Maybe she's the one that should be ostracized from the Duke family rather than Brand.

The girls in the video are douches anyways. Who cares what they think, whether or not one of them wrote this email?

Why hate on them?

Seek help.

Yeah, because my post insinuated that.

Glad to know you'll be trolling me now though. :thumbup

Seek help.

Yeah, because my post insinuated that.

Glad to know you'll be trolling me now though. :thumbup

:) thats exactly what I am going to do. I will stalk you online

Guest Night Phantom

The girls in the video are douches anyways. Who cares what they think, whether or not one of them wrote this email?Why hate on them?Possibly due to their hatred of a college fan base and a player that went to the school for, in my opinion, extremely lackluster reasons?

Or do they get a pass because the board thinks they're hot?

Elton Brand is dead-on, that rich bitch and for that matter all of people who get life handed to them on a silver platter by mommy and daddy don't understand.

And for what it's worth, she's not well-endowed, she's showing cleavage. Any woman can do that. Boys. :rolleyes:

How do you know that 'rich bitch' has their 'life handed to them on a silver platter by mommy and daddy'? They go to Duke? Because Brand made a generalization about someone he didn't even know?

I have no idea why I'm talking about something from 1999 anyways.

The girls in the video are douches anyways. Who cares what they think, whether or not one of them wrote this email?Why hate on them?Possibly due to their hatred of a college fan base and a player that went to the school for, in my opinion, extremely lackluster reasons?

Or do they get a pass because the board thinks they're hot?

I seriously doubt they hate their own college fan base, just hate the idea of camping out for months to get tickets

And if youre referring to their "hatred" of Elton Brand, its highly highly doubtful they wrote the email

How do you know that 'rich bitch' has their 'life handed to them on a silver platter by mommy and daddy'? They go to Duke? Because Brand made a generalization about someone he didn't even know?

I have no idea why I'm talking about something from 1999 anyways.

Look at her - does she look to you like someone who's ever worked for anything in their life? :rolleyes:

Guest FishFanInPA

I hate most of their fanbase but I do respect the importance of bball tickets to them.

What does that matter in this conversation? A lot of schools value bball tickets.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.