Bottom Feeders @ Fish; 7:05 from the stadium

TSwift25

These announcers are out of their minds.

they seemed most worried about the error call because they believe that will be the undoing of Shields' no hitter. They seem to have come into this game expecting a no hitter

Yeah exactly, when I heard them start talking about that I about choked.

lol I thought Uggla had no shot on that play, he throws across his body and the guy is out by 15 feet. Did he even run to first?

Competitive pitches = 90 MPH fastballs over the heart of the plate that a hitter swings through?

/mute

These guys are awful. I thought Rich and Tommy had some bad nicknames but it sounds like Romper Room with these two clowns calling them Aki and Wiggy.

They didnt exactly make up Aki and Wiggy, those are pretty common nicknames for those two guys. They can be annoying but so can Rich. When they started talking about Buggs Bunny I almost got upset but then remembered that Rich isnt much more clever.

/mute

These guys are awful. I thought Rich and Tommy had some bad nicknames but it sounds like Romper Room with these two clowns calling them Aki and Wiggy.

They didnt exactly make up Aki and Wiggy, those are pretty common nicknames for those two guys. They can be annoying but so can Rich. When they started talking about Buggs Bunny I almost got upset but then remembered that Rich isnt much more clever.

Common nicknames that sound like these two have mancrushes on them.

Good lord.