What uniforms are we really wearing on Thursday????

Reason63

I am going to the game on thursday night because we are wearing our throwbacks jerseys. but does anyone know if we are wearing the teal jerseys or the sleeveless one's with the black undershirt? I really wanted to see the marlins in teal but now im starting to think that its going to be the other ones.

I am going to the game on thursday night because we are wearing our throwbacks jerseys. but does anyone know if we are wearing the teal jerseys or the sleeveless one's with the black undershirt? I really wanted to see the marlins in teal but now im starting to think that its going to be the other ones.

thats a good reason to go to a ballgame.

Thursday is to celebrate the 1997 World Series team. We clinched the World Series wearing the white cutoff jewseys with pinstripes and I believe our other jersey that year was the road grays that said Florida across the front and the number in the bottom right. I dont recall us wearing teal that season, could be wrong, but dont see why theyd wear teal on Thursday night over the white cutoff.

thats a good reason to go to a ballgame.

excuse me? i guess your calling me a fake fan. umm it actually is a good reason to go to the ball game, its not everyday we wear teal....and for your information i go to every saturday game.

I try to go to 10-20 games a year (including road games) although I intentionally pick giveaways/no TV games as often as possible becuase I want the stuff! I would still go to the games regardless. And the 1997 night is supposed to be for people who want to recognize that team. any idea how the expected crowd is and if they're going to open the upper deck for the true 1997 expirence?

I never noticed you had that Hanley picture lol I love it and even put it in my sig before I knew you had it. If you want me to take it out that's cool.

Anyway I think Tommy said teal on one of the broadcasts.

hahaha its cool. i was just messing around. no, lol you dont have to change it. i dnc.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.