Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What uniforms are we really wearing on Thursday????

Featured Replies

I am going to the game on thursday night because we are wearing our throwbacks jerseys. but does anyone know if we are wearing the teal jerseys or the sleeveless one's with the black undershirt? I really wanted to see the marlins in teal but now im starting to think that its going to be the other ones.

  • Author

I believe they are wearing the jersey on the main website... the sleveless ones!! :wee

 

Dam, i was really hoping for teal :thumbdown

I never noticed you had that Hanley picture lol I love it and even put it in my sig before I knew you had it. If you want me to take it out that's cool.

 

Anyway I think Tommy said teal on one of the broadcasts.

I am going to the game on thursday night because we are wearing our throwbacks jerseys. but does anyone know if we are wearing the teal jerseys or the sleeveless one's with the black undershirt? I really wanted to see the marlins in teal but now im starting to think that its going to be the other ones.

 

 

thats a good reason to go to a ballgame.

Thursday is to celebrate the 1997 World Series team. We clinched the World Series wearing the white cutoff jewseys with pinstripes and I believe our other jersey that year was the road grays that said Florida across the front and the number in the bottom right. I dont recall us wearing teal that season, could be wrong, but dont see why theyd wear teal on Thursday night over the white cutoff.

we stopped wearing the teal sleeves with the sleeveless jersey in '94

 

its all about the black and teal

 

btw this is a great article on the sunsentinel about the 97 team, dont know if it was posted. i was reading it today while at work

 

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/basebal...-sports-marlins

  • Author

I am going to the game on thursday night because we are wearing our throwbacks jerseys. but does anyone know if we are wearing the teal jerseys or the sleeveless one's with the black undershirt? I really wanted to see the marlins in teal but now im starting to think that its going to be the other ones.

 

 

thats a good reason to go to a ballgame.

 

 

excuse me? i guess your calling me a fake fan. umm it actually is a good reason to go to the ball game, its not everyday we wear teal....and for your information i go to every saturday game.

I try to go to 10-20 games a year (including road games) although I intentionally pick giveaways/no TV games as often as possible becuase I want the stuff! I would still go to the games regardless. And the 1997 night is supposed to be for people who want to recognize that team. any idea how the expected crowd is and if they're going to open the upper deck for the true 1997 expirence?

  • Author

I never noticed you had that Hanley picture lol I love it and even put it in my sig before I knew you had it. If you want me to take it out that's cool.

 

Anyway I think Tommy said teal on one of the broadcasts.

 

 

hahaha its cool. i was just messing around. no, lol you dont have to change it. i dnc.

And if anyone cares, they're selling the sleeveless jersey in the club-level team-store. Unfortunately, only blank, no player's names on the back.

And if anyone cares, they're selling the sleeveless jersey in the club-level team-store. Unfortunately, only blank, no player's names on the back.

only the club level. I'm going to see if my parents will let me buy it Tuesday as a birthday present. Does the gift shops take credit cards?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.