1997 World Champion DVD Giveaway

RipkenisGod8

i won dvd for 2003 worlds series but i cannot find it but i most likely go get 1997 dvd too i hope i find 2003 dvd

Seemed like every other day I was getting that '03 DVD in the mail or at the stadium for free. The '97 will be a nice touch on DVD because I also have a few on the VHS. What I would really like is the Gloria Estafan CD of the '97 WS championship. I only got one and I have it pretty beat up right now. That song gets the juices flowing. Actually, I played it a couple times last night before the game. Had to crank it up a little for the Indians family parked behind me. Didn't want them to miss out on it. I can be thoughtful at times. LOL

That '97 replica trophy looks real nice sitting next to the replica '03 trophy on my shelf. Real interested to see how close to the replica '97 ring the one being given away Thursday is to the one given away in '98.

I have the entire Game 7 telecast, which I taped for posterity.

I'll ask my son if he can figure out some way to share it with any who may be interested.

do you have express written consent from Major League Baseball and The Florida Marlins L.P.?

He can show me a letter written in crayon and say it's from MLB and I'll still take his word for it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.