Attendance for the CLE Series

PitchingWinsGames

I kinda wanna go since this will be my last trip to Broward in a long time... Im back down from USF to hang out with some friends for about a week. Like I said, I wanna go, but I don't know what the turnouts have been like because I wasn't able to catch Marlins games from Tampa. If someone could clue me in, a I'd appreciate it.

Tuesday night attendance: 15,144 (41.7% full)

Wednesday night attendance: 13,805 (38% full)

That means there are "still plenty of good seats available" or "sure are alot of people dressed as empty orange seats!"

Well, I went... it rained, fortunately it waited till the 8th to do so... good crowd, lots of fans... I think I saw someone from the board there... didn't want to be the geek shouting "hey, aren't you from MB.com?".... but, I was in the Bullpen seats (Marlins side)... I was wearing my USF shirt and a black and white cap..., anyways good times despite not winning, shows that good fans do exist in S. Fla, and it's the weather that keeps them from coming...

buy now and skip the 5 dollar walk up fee that they screw folks with :)

So you can pay the ticketmaster fee that they screw you with?

exactly! with the processing fee's and all it just adds up either way. really forgot about that fee today was just looking to get a nice seat in Upper Deck and it sure was.

speaking of Board Members i always see that Cliff's girl at the park everytime i go. she must be at every single home game or something.

Every day I woke up planning on going to a game for this series, every day it rained like crazy all afternoon and made me change my mind. We need a dome.

The thing is that it rains hard every day but it stops. It's not a continuous monsoon so you know they're going to get the game in.

buy now and skip the 5 dollar walk up fee that they screw folks with :)

So you can pay the ticketmaster fee that they screw you with?

exactly! with the processing fee's and all it just adds up either way. really forgot about that fee today was just looking to get a nice seat in Upper Deck and it sure was.

speaking of Board Members i always see that Cliff's girl at the park everytime i go. she must be at every single home game or something.

If I'm not mistaken, it's cheaper still to get them on gameday than it is to order through ticketmaster in advance.

The best way to get tickets through an official dealer is to purchase them at the box office in advance. For example, drive to the stadium the night before the game you want and buy the tickets then.

yeap, trust me. if i had the luxury of living much closer the stadium i would get them in advance and save the money from the fee's on food or something else.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.