Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's the status on Ross and Jacobs?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Jake has started swinging while Cody had a setback

 

I think

 

good I hope we get Jake back soon. We need some more power back in the lineup.

Cody Ross (left hamstring) suffered a setback the other day and is three to four weeks away from being ready.

Mike Jacobs plans on playing some rehab assignments over the weekend and next week when the team is on the road at Kansas City and at Chicago against the White Sox. From Marlins website

I forgot we had Cody Ross.

we need Cody back, much more than Jacobs

 

im sick and tired of the outfield misfits and although Cody wont solve the problems he will at least put a bandage on it

Quick question: who goes down when those 2 get activated? I think Fredi has too much of a hard-on for JoeBo to send him down.

I have no idea about Jake, but I know Ross was running in left the other day and felt something, so he's a ways away.

Quick question: who goes down when those 2 get activated? I think Fredi has too much of a hard-on for JoeBo to send him down.

 

 

I don't think that is true. If it was, Fredi would have brought JoBo into the game in the 9th last night instead of the weak swinging Fredo. He doesn't have many other options other than Borchard.

Quick question: who goes down when those 2 get activated? I think Fredi has too much of a hard-on for JoeBo to send him down.

If it was up to me Jacobs would take Gardner's spot and Cody would take Reggie's.

Since we're carrying 13 pitchers, I'd expect one of them to go down...and probably Reggie because of option status.

 

EDIT: Forgot about JJ coming back on Monday, but that'll still give us 13 pitchers, so I think we could still send one down.

  • Author

We seriously need De Aza, Ross, and Jacobs back and I mean NOW! We are falling away back. If we don't get our act together the Nationals are going to pass us.

We seriously need De Aza, Ross, and Jacobs back and I mean NOW! We are falling away back. If we don't get our act together the Nationals are going to pass us.

 

 

I dont know why everyone is still so hyped up on De Aza.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.