How the mighty have fallen...

Amy Jo Johnson (Pink) still looks pretty good.

Yellow Ranger died a few years back I'm pretty sure. :(

Trini :|

Yeah she died.

I'll never forget the time when the bad guy turned her into a cardboard cutout. Then that silly villain said she was, get this: BORED!

Kills me everytime. :mischief

hahaha thats a good one...she was BORED. The power rangers was amazing..when i was 3-9 but once they came out with the new-age powerrangers it went down hill...is that show even around anymore?

You damn kids with your Might Morphin' Power Rangers. Back in my day, we had Voltron - Defender of the Universe.

Guest Festa

hahaha thats a good one...she was BORED. The power rangers was amazing..when i was 3-9 but once they came out with the new-age powerrangers it went down hill...is that show even around anymore?

Yeah the series is approaching 600 episodes last I heard.

You damn kids with your Might Morphin' Power Rangers. Back in my day, we had Voltron - Defender of the Universe.

Keep him. He has no Mighty Morphin' abilities. He's worthless! :mad