Bravos @ Marlins 7:05

That was just bad luck. It was a next to impossible pitch to get a bat on. That's the risk you take with a suicide squeeze.

I believe that was a safety squeeze and I felt it was very poor execution/bad play selection not bad luck.

That was just bad luck. It was a next to impossible pitch to get a bat on. That's the risk you take with a suicide squeeze.

I believe that was a safety squeeze and I felt it was very poor execution/bad play selection not bad luck.

Marlins? Poor Execution? Say it ain't so?

It was one of those plays that make baseball, and talking about baseball, interesting. There's no right or wrong. Heck, it was even a close call for the ump. But I agree with the play selection, going up 2-0 in the 5th against Hudson is big, and I think Treanor executed better than your average MLB player. Just a tough pitch.

We'll have to agree to disagree.