Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Admin

Featured Replies

I can't stand Kevin James and Adam Sandler has been crap since the late 90's.

 

 

 

 

 

I'll see it.

Movie was better than I thought it would be. Best cameo goes to "The Puppy Who Lost His Way."

Good movie. Easily the best Adam Sandler movie I've seen in a while.

I saw it on Saturday, it was pretty good. I also noticed that same kid's book from "Billy Madison".

 

Does anyone else find it odd that most of Sandler's films ends in either a courtroom or some kind of hearing?

 

-Billy Madison: Meeting in the school auditorium

-Big Daddy: Ends in a courtroom with a custody hearing

-Anger Management: A lot of the film takes place in a courtroom

-Chuck and Admin: Committee hearing

 

I don't think that the other films have this, but that's pretty often, at least to me.

It wasn't outstanding, but it had some laughs and a decent plot. Overall it was worth seeing. Kevin James and Adam Sandler seemed to work well together. I definitely wouldn't rank it as one of Sandlers' best movies though.

 

I'd give it a 6/10 based on comedic value....but then again, you have to take into account that Jessica Biel was in it. With that being said, I'll give it an 8/10.

 

She is amazing.

I saw it twice already, good movie. Sandler has alot of hoes i'll tell you that much. Also one of my favorite characters in the movie besides Sandler was Alex's(Jessica Biel) brother.. He made me LMAO a couple times, specially in the court. I forgot what he said, but he said "sorry you're straight i'm gay, i'll sit down now". Adam Sandler seems to stick to almost the same Actors all the time.

I saw it twice already, good movie. Sandler has alot of hoes i'll tell you that much. Also one of my favorite characters in the movie besides Sandler was Alex's(Jessica Biel) brother.. He made me LMAO a couple times, specially in the court. I forgot what he said, but he said "sorry you're straight i'm gay, i'll sit down now". Adam Sandler seems to stick to almost the same Actors all the time.

 

 

I forget his name, but he's been in a few movies I've seen lately and has made the most of his screen time Blades of Glory and The Benchwarmers are the movies, by the way.

I saw it twice already, good movie. Sandler has alot of hoes i'll tell you that much. Also one of my favorite characters in the movie besides Sandler was Alex's(Jessica Biel) brother.. He made me LMAO a couple times, specially in the court. I forgot what he said, but he said "sorry you're straight i'm gay, i'll sit down now". Adam Sandler seems to stick to almost the same Actors all the time.

 

 

I forget his name, but he's been in a few movies I've seen lately and has made the most of his screen time Blades of Glory and The Benchwarmers are the movies, by the way.

Yeah he's also in Grandma's Boy

Nick Swardson?

 

If you're interested check out his Comedy Central Presents. Its one of the better ones, IMO.

I LOVED the movie. We were cracking up pretty much the entire movie. I loved the gay club scene. I also really liked how the movie had a nice message. Awesome movie. I highly recommend it.

 

I thought Dave Matthews was pretty funny in it. I also have a little crush on Kevin James.

I saw it on Saturday, it was pretty good. I also noticed that same kid's book from "Billy Madison".

 

Does anyone else find it odd that most of Sandler's films ends in either a courtroom or some kind of hearing?

 

-Billy Madison: Meeting in the school auditorium

-Big Daddy: Ends in a courtroom with a custody hearing

-Anger Management: A lot of the film takes place in a courtroom

-Chuck and Admin: Committee hearing

 

I don't think that the other films have this, but that's pretty often, at least to me.

mr. deeds does also...

 

craziness

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.