Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Have you ever been caught staring?

Featured Replies

One time, this hot asian girl I used to work with and I were outside having a smoke. And the way she was sitting and I was standing, I had the most perfect view down her shirt. And she's talking, and I'm just staring at her boobies and then she notices and says "Where you just looking down my shirt?"

 

I thought for a brief moment and then said "Yeah."

 

In complete shock and disbelief, she goes "What!? You're not even going to try and hide it?"

 

I'm like, "Why bother. It was pretty blatent and I didn't have my sunglasses on. It's not like I can make something up and and talk my way out of this one."

 

She was f***in' speechless.

And later that day.....?

Pretty much every day of my life. If she seems friendly, I just half-smile and shrug. Most times she'll half-smile back.

If you're a guy, you've been caught.

 

Ding Ding Ding....

I try to be slick with it

 

I'm interning with the Reds this summer in Sarasota, and many times the players girlfriends/wives will come sit upstairs in a separate section of the Press Box to get out of the heat. You've got to walk up a flight of stairs to get up there; the other day I had the great pleasure of having BJ Szymanski's woman walk up the stairs just in front of me. I was face to face with the nicest ass ever for about 20 seconds. Best flight of stairs ever. Part of me think she might have realized something was up; but I'm usually pretty good about being discreet.

 

Anyone else been in that "Staircase Situation" with a hot chick with an amazing ass?

Anyone else been in that "Staircase Situation" with a hot chick with an amazing ass?

 

Oh yeah.

Anyone else been in that "Staircase Situation" with a hot chick with an amazing ass?

 

Oh yeah.

 

 

What's better is the gym

 

Using a elliptical/treadmill behind a hot girl doing the same.

 

mmmmm

I've been caught staring plenty of times.

Surprisingly they usually smile back.

Unless your staring at their rack.

I almost laugh when a woman stares at my package ( what little bit of one I have ) while they are talking to me.

I almost laugh when a woman stares at my package ( what little bit of one I have ) while they are talking to me.

 

I can just picture what's going on in your head when a woman is looking at your junk. "Haha! The joke's on you."

I almost laugh when a woman stares at my package ( what little bit of one I have ) while they are talking to me.

 

I can just picture what's going on in your head when a woman is looking at your junk. "Haha! The joke's on you."

 

 

haha!

Anyone else been in that "Staircase Situation" with a hot chick with an amazing ass?

 

Oh yeah.

 

 

What's better is the gym

 

Using a elliptical/treadmill behind a hot girl doing the same.

 

mmmmm

 

Caution: This can result in serious injury.

I've been caught staring plenty of times.

Surprisingly they usually smile back.

Unless your staring at their rack.

 

Ya but I am sure they would rather have people staring at them than people looking away.

I'm pretty good at being discreet about it. Though, a couple times my friends thought I was too discreet and they were like "COME THE F*** ON!"

 

 

I lol'ed.

I was once caught staring at a girl's ass crack in class. She didn't notice it herself, some fruit that was sitting next to me saw me doing it and warned her about it.

one time in the gym i was using this machine that works on my chest and makes me lean forward, it was placed right in front of the leg machine that you sit on and spread your legs as reps.

 

 

in the middle of my workout this fine ass girl in these little ass shorts sits there in front and well i kinda lost focus...

 

ended up having a nice conversation with her though but she had a boyfreind.

it was placed right in front of the leg machine that you sit on and spread your legs as reps.

 

 

That is my favorite invention in the world

The best machine at the gym is the one that works for the back of the thigh. Where the girl has to mount it and bend over and then left one leg at a time. Oh man.

The best machine at the gym is the one that works for the back of the thigh. Where the girl has to mount it and bend over and then left one leg at a time. Oh man.

 

that and the machine me and the godfather are talking about are my 2 favorite machines.

The best machine at the gym is the one that works for the back of the thigh. Where the girl has to mount it and bend over and then left one leg at a time. Oh man.

 

that and the machine me and the godfather are talking about are my 2 favorite machines.

 

When I had weight training class I had this one girl in the class who was just smoking hot, and when she would use the "mount" machine, the entire class would literally stop what they were doing.

The best machine at the gym is the one that works for the back of the thigh. Where the girl has to mount it and bend over and then left one leg at a time. Oh man.

 

 

 

Also known as a hamstring :p

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.