2. Oregon 8-1 .9383 (2, 2, 3)

3. Kansas 10-0 .9094 (4, 4, 2)

4. Oklahoma 9-1 .8540 (3, 3, 7)

5. Missouri 9-1 .8096 (6, 6, 5)

ESPN Power Rankings Top 5 (#1 votes):

Coming up soon

ESPN Bottom 10 coming Wednesday.

Records of Florida's D-I FBS schools (Ranks are BCS, Last Week result):

#12 Florida 7-3 (5-3 in SEC East, beat South Carolina)

UCF 7-3 (5-1 in C-USA East, beat UAB)

South Florida 7-3 (2-3 in Big East, beat Syracuse)

Florida State 6-4 (3-4 in ACC Atlantic, lost to Virginia Tech)

Miami 5-5 (2-4 in ACC Coastal, lost to Virginia)

FAU 5-4 (4-1 in Sun Belt, beat Arkansas State)

FIU 0-9 (0-4 in Sun Belt, bye)

Records of Florida's D-I FCS schools (Last Week result):

Bethune-Cookman 4-6 (2-6 in MEAC, lost to Hampton)

Jacksonville 3-7 (2-5 in Pioneer League, beat Butler)

Florida A&M 3-7 (2-6 in MEAC, beat NC A&T)

Followed closely by LSU @ Ole Miss, poor LSU.

LSU already has the SEC west wrapped up

Georgia and Kentucky is for the SEC east...plus Tenn still needs to lose for FL to get in.

Everyone knows only the SEC matters. :mischief

I know, the point is that LSU has to go on the road to face another tough SEC team, there is no way they recover in time to be full stength for the SEC title game, unfair disadvantage if they should have to play UF.

Exacly :thumbup

I don't know why people thought it was so outrageous and stupid when I said a two loss UF team would still be in the title hunt. We'd probably be ranked about 5th right now if we only had two losses. Tack on a win against "#1 LSU" and we'd be in title game.

AP loves us

Sadly, the talk of a two-loss Florida team being in the hunt is moot at this point.

Also, Georgia is 5-2 and already has the tiebreaker on Florida, having beaten them. So no SEC anymore.

Hopefully Florida won't look past FAU to FSU. We've already seen what happens when a team looks past their current opponent to a rivalry game. :mischief

Guest Night Phantom

Oh man, totally! They should just write that into the rules already so we don't waste any time in future seasons looking for two teams instead of one.

Sadly, the talk of a two-loss Florida team being in the hunt is moot at this point.

Also, Georgia is 5-2 and already has the tiebreaker on Florida, having beaten them. So no SEC anymore.

Hopefully Florida won't look past FAU to FSU. We've already seen what happens when a team looks past their current opponent to a rivalry game. :mischief

Are you seriously comparing FAU-UF to Illinois-Ohio St?

To expand on what they're saying...if Florida, Georgia, and Tenn all have three losses, FL gets into the title game. If Tenn losses four games, Georgia is in the title.

So basically

Georgia: Win out or Tenn losses twice

Florida: Both Georgia and Tenn lose once.

C'mon, you guys also forgot about FAU @ UF.

Go Owls!!

As awesome as an upset over the Gators would be, in all honesty, I just want to get out of that game healthy. After the UF we have our last 2 Sun Belt games(FIU and Troy) and if we win those games, we'll win the conference title and go to our first ever Bowl game.

Go Owls!!

As awesome as an upset over the Gators would be, in all honesty, I just want to get out of that game healthy. After the UF we have our last 2 Sun Belt games(FIU and Troy) and if we win those games, we'll win the conference title and go to our first ever Bowl game.

Troy game oughtta be huge and I couldnt imagine FAU winning that before Saturday, but Troy wasnt so impressive with Western Kentucky.

Go Owls!!

Troy game oughtta be huge and I couldnt imagine FAU winning that before Saturday, but Troy wasnt so impressive with Western Kentucky.

No doubt Troy will be a tough test, the Owls have never beaten them and they are a really good team. I think the Owls are getting healthy on defense at the right time and Troy's QB is a little banged up. As you said, they struggled against WKU who is still not technically a 1-A team yet. As long as FAU beats FIU it will set up a pretty entertaining game.

Georgia and Kentucky is for the SEC east...plus Tenn still needs to lose for FL to get in.

To expand on what they're saying...if Florida, Georgia, and Tenn all have three losses, FL gets into the title game. If Tenn losses four games, Georgia is in the title.

So basically

Georgia: Win out or Tenn losses twice

Florida: Both Georgia and Tenn lose once.

did everyone forget that if tennessee simply wins their next two games, they go to the sec championship game? wanted to point that out to you.

and has john stewart used his power ring yet tonight?