Pettitte admits using HGH

BeefWillingham

If you're going to come out and admit to doing something wrong and apologize for it, you might as well do it all-out. This mickey-mouse "perhaps" and "if" bulls*** makes it even worse.

How you cannot understand that using HGH, for any reason, is wrong, is baffling to say the least.

Nice try, Andy, but if you're going to be apologetic, really mean it.

At least he isn't saying he didn't and making a big show of it like Clemens did.

Andy is at least saving face.

I almost thinks it's worse that Pettitte isn't acknowledging that what he did was wrong.

Great that he stepped up and admitted it, horrible that he's pussyfooting his way around it, which sets a terrible example for kids.

At least he isn't saying he didn't and making a big show of it like Clemens did.

I almost thinks it's worse that Pettitte isn't acknowledging that what he did was wrong.

Great that he stepped up and admitted it, horrible that he's pussyfooting his way around it, which sets a terrible example for kids.

Maybe he doesnt think it was wrong and if so I agree with him to some extent.

There are many who find nothing wrong with using it for rehabilitation of injury.

I disagree, but it is evident Andy believes that or he wouldn't have used it.

That to me is almost beside the point as he is admitting to using it, period. That i can at least respect. His personal feelings on what he did are inconsequential for me personally.

"trying to save face".....thats about it!

and he used it for only 2 days, RIGHT!!!!

but lets not talk about the past, only the future....right?

Pettite is trying to weasel his way out of the roasting he is going to get in the NY media ......do me a favor Andy, retire and stay the hell home..........

disappear just like Mark "5th amendment" Mcgwire....