7:10 first pitches coming in 2008

CapeFish

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=fla

No more 7:05 first pitches as the Marlins move back to where most teams are now starting their home games, at 10 past the hour. Only disappointment is that the Fish were not able to get Sunday home games at night instead of at 1:10. The last Sunday home game is at 4:10, but that seems an exception rather than rule.

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=fla

Only disappointment is that the Fish were not able to get Sunday home games at night instead of at 1:10.

I actually like the 1:10 starts. Just wear a tanktop and get a tan.

I dislike all day games. But as long as they keep letting us exchange our tickets to the 200 level I have no real problem with them.

did their move game friday from 7:30 to 7:10???????

When were there games at 7:30??

Friday games used to start at 7:35; until last year, when they moved them up to 7:05.

The 7:10 change is not a big deal. What I miss, however, are the 3 PM Sunday starts from a few years ago.

Friday games weren't at 7:30. Think you have that confused with the 6:30 games on Saturdays.

few years ago their did have start time of 7:30 on friday

Like you said, a few years ago. Why would you be surprised by them not there now?

Friday games weren't at 7:30. Think you have that confused with the 6:30 games on Saturdays.

Yea, okay they did. So I guess the correct answer to your question would be No. They moved the Friday start time from 7:05 to 7:10.

To me 5 minutes is no big deal. Just a little sooner in the game that the shadows engulf our seats.

Yea, okay they did. So I guess the correct answer to your question would be No. They moved the Friday start time from 7:05 to 7:10.

To me 5 minutes is no big deal. Just a little sooner in the game that the shadows engulf our seats.

i like those 7:30pm start

For me its better, since Im always late, Ill maybe make it on time now

LOL Or you will think it's okay to leave home/work 5 minutes later. And ultimately be right back where you started.

Or maybe he leaves home/work as early as possible and ends up 5 minutes late. This always happens when I go with my mother-in-law, as she gets out of work at 6:15-ish. We always end up sitting down after the first couple batters. This should help that out a bit.

For me its better, since Im always late, Ill maybe make it on time now

LOL Or you will think it's okay to leave home/work 5 minutes later. And ultimately be right back where you started.

Or maybe he leaves home/work as early as possible and ends up 5 minutes late. This always happens when I go with my mother-in-law, as she gets out of work at 6:15-ish. We always end up sitting down after the first couple batters. This should help that out a bit.

No doubt. And I meant no offense to the original poster. But for the most part people that consistently run late for things will run late no matter what. Chalk it up as human nature.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.