Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/20 -- Nationals @ Marlins

Featured Replies

TV: Sun Sports | RADIO: WAXY 790, WQBA 1140 (Spanish)

 

 

(5-13)

 

@

 

(10-7)

 

 

 

@: Dolphin Stadium

Start Time: 1:10 PM ET

 

 

Projected Starting Pitchers

WSH: Odalis Perez (0-3)

 

vs.

 

FLA: Scott Olsen (2-0)

 

 

:marlins

It was fun watching Olsen work fast as he has his way with the Braves last week.

Lineups*:

 

YOOOOOOOUUUUUUR Florida Marlins:

Ramirez, SS

Uggla, 2B

Hermida, RF

Willingham, LF

Jacobs, 1B

Cantu, 3B

Ross, CF

Treanor, C

Olsen, P

 

Nationals:

Lopez, SS

Belliard, 2B

Zimmerman, 3B

Kerns, RF

Milledge, CF

Pena,LF

Boone, 1B

Nieves, C

Perez, P

 

 

*Lineups according to Gameday and are subject to change without reason.

Lineups

 

WASHINGTON

 

Lopez

Belliard

Zimmerman

Kearns

Milledge

Pena

Boone

Nieves

Perez

 

FLORIDA

 

Ramirez

Uggla

Hermida

Willingham

Jacobs

Cantu

Ross

Treanor

Olsen

 

I'm surprised. I thought with a lefty we would see Wes Helms. I also would have liked to see Andino get another start at 2B. Hopefully those guys will get pinch hitting opportunities today.

For the record. Vs Perez.

**PA**  AB  H  2B 3B HR RBI  BB  SO   BA   OBP   SLG   OPS   SH  SF IBB HBP GDP
+-----------------+-------+---+---+--+--+--+---+---+---+-----+-----+-----+-----+---+---+---+---+---+
Luis Gonzalez		37	31   9  3  0  1   3   4   2  .290  .405  .484  .889   0   0   0   2   1				
Wes Helms			 8	 7   0  0  0  0   1   0   1  .000  .000  .000  .000   0   1   0   0   0				
Jorge Cantu		   7	 7   2  0  0  0   0   0   3  .286  .286  .286  .572   0   0   0   0   0				
Jeremy Hermida		3	 3   1  0  0  0   1   0   1  .333  .333  .333  .666   0   0   0   0   0				
Mike Jacobs		   3	 3   1  0  0  0   0   0   0  .333  .333  .333  .666   0   0   0   0   0				
Hanley Ramirez		3	 3   1  1  0  0   0   0   0  .333  .333  .667 1.000   0   0   0   0   0				
Dan Uggla			 3	 3   1  1  0  0   0   0   1  .333  .333  .667 1.000   0   0   0   0   0				
Josh Willingham	   3	 3   0  0  0  0   0   0   1  .000  .000  .000  .000   0   0   0   0   0					
Mike Rabelo		   2	 2   1  0  0  0   0   0   0  .500  .500  .500 1.000   0   0   0   0   0				
Cody Ross			 2	 2   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  .000  .000  .000  .000   0   0   0   0   1				
Matt Treanor		  2	 2   1  1  0  0   0   0   0  .500  .500 1.000 1.500   0   0   0   0   0

 

TWO AWAY GAMES WITH NO TV?! WTF MARLINS!?

 

 

Which games?

Tuesday and Friday.

 

 

Ahh.....well thank god I don't live in FLA and I have MLB EI... I can watch the other teams broadcast.

Honestly, I think I'm a pretty good fan, not sure I've ever heard "linz". I understood it though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.