Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/26 Marlins @ Brewers - 7:05 PM

Featured Replies

Good AB by Uggla.

The organ guys played "Hava Negilah" twice now. In Milwaukee?

I think Villanueva is a Jewish name.

one day we get lucky and day we unlucky

 

 

Not really. It's just part of the game.

 

Btw, I don't feel like doing play-by-play right now, but I am watching. :D

one day we get lucky and day we unlucky

 

 

Not really. It's just part of the game.

 

Btw, I don't feel like doing play-by-play right now, but I am watching. :D

Come on! You're BPB and I'm Color!

Good AB by Uggla.

The organ guys played "Hava Negilah" twice now. In Milwaukee?

I think Villanueva is a Jewish name.

I just checked. He's not Jewish.

Kapler is though. One of the few. I think there's around 10 in all MLB.

Hendrickson looking solid.

 

"Hammer," Jacobs, and Cantu due up for us in the 6th.

We're due for a big inning, where we just tear the cover off the ball...haven't had one of those in awhile.

 

C'mon Marlins... :pray

  • Author

No TV again in the Dodgers series? :banghead

only one game dude dont worry be happy i bet their want people to go that game and their know saturday get good crowd

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.