Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

REPORT: Clemens Had Affair

Featured Replies

According to published reports, former Yankees pitcher Roger Clemens had a 10-year affair with country music star Mindy McCready, which allegedly started when she was 15 years old. The future star was singing at a karaoke bar and The Rocket, then 28, noticed her, says the Daily News.

 

The troubled singer, who has been busted for using a fake prescription to get Oxycontin, charged with identity theft, DUI and beating up her mom, is attempting a comeback after her career hit the skids during her many personal woes.

 

The story says Debbie Clemens, Roger's wife, knew that McCready traveled on her husband's plane. Clemens' lawyer, Rusty Hardin, said the relation existed but as "a close family friend ... He has never had a sexual relationship with her," he told the Daily News.

 

The revelation could hurt Clemens' defamation suit against his former trainer Brian McNamee, who has testified The Rocket used performance-enhancing drugs.

 

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseball/ny-...0,1783247.story

This is still unfounded, and I don't believe it entirely anyways...

 

Claims being made:

 

Clemens is a pedophile

Clemens cheated on his wife

 

While the second one isn't beyond the realm of possibility, I have trouble with the first one.

 

Also, I'm an avid supporter of Clemens and will remain as such until he is definitively proven guilty of anything

Brett Favre used to bang William & Mary chicks when he did his football camp in my hometown.

I'm not sure how Roger Clemens has the audacity to show his face in public.

his wife Debbie is as much an idiot as he is for putting up with this crap.....divorce him, throw his pathetic ass out and get half his money.....call 800 HEATHER MILLS for advice.....

innocent until proven guilty you guys, REMEMBER! I don't like the guy, but I can't fault him for something that can't even be proven.

McCready's only comment was that she cannot refute the report.

 

This will go on for a while.

it came out today he also had an affair with the ex wife of golfer John Daly.....

 

geez Rog, you have no taste.......I know Alyssa Milano like baseball.......

it came out today he also had an affair with the ex wife of golfer John Daly.....

 

geez Rog, you have no taste.......I know Alyssa Milano like baseball.......

 

I wouldn't be surprised if he hooked up with John Daly himself. :lol

when roger clemens nosense disappear? seriously. i so tired. he not even playing and he like top story. ughh !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.