May 6, 200818 yr I think we should sign Vic Darensbourg. I just heard he was released. A former Marlin (of course we love those types) and he started his career in Florida so I'm sure he'd like to come back.
May 6, 200818 yr Cue 'Let's sign him posts' in 5 4 3 2 1 I was thinking the same thing. :lol "Come on, let's sign Jacque Jones! We need a veteran leader!1!!!1"
May 6, 200818 yr Cue 'Let's sign him posts' in 5 4 3 2 1 I was thinking the same thing. :lol "Come on, let's sign Jacque Jones! We need a veteran leader!1!!!1" "Yeah we can really use his .165 batting average in the middle of the lineup!.....he's a VETERAN!!!!!"
May 6, 200818 yr the sad part is, considering we had interest in him last year, we might have interest in him again :|:|:|
May 6, 200818 yr Cue 'Let's sign him posts' in 5 4 3 2 1 I was thinking the same thing. :lol "Come on, let's sign Jacque Jones! We need a veteran leader!1!!!1" More like "!!1one!one!11!"
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.