5/14 - Fish @ Reds

This is crazy. This guy is pitching on three days rest when he threw 115 pitches and it doesn't seem to faze him at all.

Well, I wouldn't say that. He is at 60+ pitches in 4 innings, walked 4 BB, and no Ks, which is strange for him.

i donot go 1-3 or 4-0 mybe you rabbetha happy with one win

I don't either, but that doesn't make this game "must win". You need to realize you have no idea what "must win" means. If we lose this game, that doesn't hurt our playoff chances. Hell, we would still be 1st in the division! You are being ridiculous.

And don't you question my fanhood, because... :banghead. Seriously.

you donot question my i am diehard like everyone here i hate to see my team lose and i donot like going 1-3 or 0-3 if lose tonight we be 0-2 in series

i donot go 1-3 or 4-0 mybe you rabbetha happy with one win

I don't either, but that doesn't make this game "must win". You need to realize you have no idea what "must win" means. If we lose this game, that doesn't hurt our playoff chances. Hell, we would still be 1st in the division! You are being ridiculous.

And don't you question my fanhood, because... :banghead. Seriously.

you donot question my i am diehard like everyone here i hate to see my team lose and i donot like going 1-3 or 0-3 if lose tonight we be 0-2 in series

I didn't question your fanhood. I questioned your understanding of what a "must win game" is. And your knee-jerkiness is well documents. You are the first one to go "We are the surprise of the season!" and say "We are bad new bear!" the next day.

Nolasco does this way too much with 2 outs

do you always have to find something to complain about?

Get off my nuts. There's a logical reason behind it, its called throwing too many pitches and not going deeper into the game. Its a valid complaint.

Nolasco does this way too much with 2 outs

Come on. That's only his 2nd hit and 4th man on base.

Yes, but it would be nice to see him keep his pitch count down to go deeper into the game. All these things add up.

He had only thrown 8 pitches more than Arroyo before the inning started, who you seem to think is pitching well even though he has given up more hits and walks than Ricky while getting less Ks.