Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/14 - Fish @ Reds

Featured Replies

  • Author

Wow, that was quick! :notworthy

 

:marlins

Everytime I have a gamethread ready and try to wait until 12, someone else posts it while I am waiting. I'm not letting that happen again!

 

Also, I have the template saved the same way I have my images saved. It doesn't take me more than a minute or two to set it up.

Game thread records:

 

Beetle 0-1

Erick 11-6

Admin 2-2

Rabbethan 0-1

Rachel 0-1

AdrianneLove 1-1

miamibaseball 8-3

MrAndMrsFish 1-1

 

I think that's right.

 

I should actually get to watch this, now that I have DISH Network.

Win tonight WIN WIN WIN WIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FISSSSSSSSSSSSSH

 

(man we need to make our own marlins fight song)

  • Author

Win tonight WIN WIN WIN WIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FISSSSSSSSSSSSSH

 

(man we need to make our own marlins fight song)

EVERYBODY'S DOING THE FISH! YEAH YEAH YEAH!

  • Author

Ross CF

Hermida RF

Ramirez SS

Cantu 3B

Uggla 2B

Gonzalez LF

Helms 1B

Treanor C

Nolasco P

CODY! TREANOR!

i need the fish to win tonight for my own health

 

i just watched my main sports team Glasgow Rangers lose the UEFA Cup to the Russians :(

  • Author

i need the fish to win tonight for my own health

 

i just watched my main sports team Glasgow Rangers lose the UEFA Cup to the Russians :(

Damn Ruskies.

at least the support Rangers took to the final was unbelievable

 

given 13,000 tickets for the 47,000 City of Manchester stadium, however about 35,000 rangers fans got tickets

 

then there was over 100,000 watching on large screens on the streets

 

would be quality if the fish drew those many to games :)

  • Author

at least the support Rangers took to the final was unbelievable

 

given 13,000 tickets for the 47,000 City of Manchester stadium, however about 35,000 rangers fans got tickets

 

then there was over 100,000 watching on large screens on the streets

 

would be quality if the fish drew those many to games :)

For the playoffs, we will.

Win tonight WIN WIN WIN WIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FISSSSSSSSSSSSSH

 

(man we need to make our own marlins fight song)

EVERYBODY'S DOING THE FISH! YEAH YEAH YEAH!

 

Isn't that the corny song from like...1997?

  • Author

Win tonight WIN WIN WIN WIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FISSSSSSSSSSSSSH

 

(man we need to make our own marlins fight song)

EVERYBODY'S DOING THE FISH! YEAH YEAH YEAH!

 

Isn't that the corny song from like...1997?

You know what else is from 1997? A Ring.

  • Author

Server is back. I say we all swarm the ASO offices for taking away our server during gamethreads.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.