May 22, 200818 yr LINK Lineup for Thursday Hanley, SS Hermida, RF Cantu, 3B Jacobs, 1B Uggla, 2B Gonzalez, LF Treanor, C Amezega, CF Miller, P
May 22, 200818 yr Can't say I agree with batting Cantu third in the order. He has much less RBI than other people in the line up....there's just several better choices. Also it seems like Cody Ross must have slept with Fredi's wife or something. What does this guy gotta do to get a start?
May 22, 200818 yr Atleast Uggla isn't going back to the 2 spot. Your avatar is soo wrong :lol. It's just Bill Cosby appreciating jiggling things like he always has...
May 22, 200818 yr Atleast Uggla isn't going back to the 2 spot. I wouldn't mind a guy OPSing 1.100 hitting 2nd.
May 22, 200818 yr Yeah, but he wasn't doing that when he was batting 2nd earlier in the season. If it's not broke, don't fix it.
May 22, 200818 yr Yeah, but he wasn't doing that when he was batting 2nd earlier in the season. If it's not broke, don't fix it. This.
May 22, 200818 yr Yeah, but he wasn't doing that when he was batting 2nd earlier in the season. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Yeah, but I don't think he's hitting the way he's hitting because he's not hitting 2nd.
May 22, 200818 yr Yeah, but he wasn't doing that when he was batting 2nd earlier in the season. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Yeah, but I don't think he's hitting the way he's hitting because he's not hitting 2nd. Actually, he probably is because he doesn't have to worry about moving Hanley up or taking pitches so he can steal a base. He's said it himself that he's more comfortable hitting 5th or 6th.
May 22, 200818 yr I don't think that it's bad luck to step on the chalked foul line, but you never know......... :pope
May 22, 200818 yr Cantu batting 3rd makes no sense at all. I'd rather have Gonzalez bat third than Cantu. Yes, that bunches all of our lefties together so Fredi will never do it, but Cantu doesn't belong there.
May 22, 200818 yr Cantu batting 3rd makes no sense at all. I'd rather have Gonzalez bat third than Cantu. Yes, that bunches all of our lefties together so Fredi will never do it, but Cantu doesn't belong there. I thought of that too. I wish they could get rid of Cantu.
May 22, 200818 yr I agree that Cantu batting #3 irks me a little, but we'll see. Given what we have on the field, I'd rather bat Jacobs #3, Uggla #4, and I could go either way with Cantu & Gonzalez in the 5 & 6 spots.
May 22, 200818 yr I agree that Cantu batting #3 irks me a little, but we'll see. Given what we have on the field, I'd rather bat Jacobs #3, Uggla #4, and I could go either way with Cantu & Gonzalez in the 5 & 6 spots. Meh, I'm fine with us leaving Uggla in the 6 hole. Why mess with him in any way (even if it really doesn't matter) when he is so hot right now?
May 22, 200818 yr Cantu batting 3rd makes no sense at all. I'd rather have Gonzalez bat third than Cantu. Yes, that bunches all of our lefties together so Fredi will never do it, but Cantu doesn't belong there. I thought of that too. I wish they could get rid of Cantu. If Dallas keeps playing like he has been in AAA that may be a reality...
May 22, 200818 yr Atleast Uggla isn't going back to the 2 spot. Your avatar is soo wrong :lol . It's just Bill Cosby appreciating jiggling things like he always has... Puddin Pops :thumbup
May 22, 200818 yr Cantu batting 3rd makes no sense at all. I'd rather have Gonzalez bat third than Cantu. Yes, that bunches all of our lefties together so Fredi will never do it, but Cantu doesn't belong there. I thought of that too. I wish they could get rid of Cantu. If Dallas keeps playing like he has been in AAA that may be a reality... I really hope so.
May 22, 200818 yr I agree that Cantu batting #3 irks me a little, but we'll see. Given what we have on the field, I'd rather bat Jacobs #3, Uggla #4, and I could go either way with Cantu & Gonzalez in the 5 & 6 spots. Meh, I'm fine with us leaving Uggla in the 6 hole. Why mess with him in any way (even if it really doesn't matter) when he is so hot right now? It's not that there's anything wrong with Uggla down there. It's that there's something wrong with Cantu batting 3rd. If Hammer was in the lineup I'd say bat him #3, Jacobs #4, and Uggla #5 though.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.