Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs Giants - 5/24 @ 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

I will not be there tonight...after 4 straight days, my family wants me tonight and I have a prior engagement tomorrow...so about 2 weeks without a Marlins home game...let's hope for a win tonight and keep on track. Like I said before, a loss is magnified when your a team like the Marlins...especailly since in a heartbeat, the Phillies, Mets, or Braves can sneak into that 1st place spot. It's important to get back to winning as quick as possible.

This Afternoon: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

 

Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 9pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

 

let hope their noooo rain delay

Gonna be at the game tonight with my brother. It's pretty amazing, the past three games I've been to, B-Bop has been the starter. And it's not like I do it on purpose. The first time was against the Nationals and we got a walk-off hit from Wes. The second time was last Sunday and we got crushed by the Royals. And now today. Hope third time's the charm for him and me.

Lineups

 

SF Giants

1. Fred Lewis - LF

2. Ray Durham - 2B

3. Randy Winn - RF

4. Bengie Molina - C

5. Aaron Rowand - CF

6. John Bowker - 1B

7. Rich Aurilia - 3B

8. Omar Vizquel - SS

9. Matt Cain - P

 

Fla Marlins

1. Hanley Ramirez - SS

2. Jeremy Hermida - RF

3. Jorge Cantu - 3B

4. Mike Jacobs - 1B

5. Dan Uggla - 2B

6. Luis Gonzalez - LF

7. Matt Treanor - C

8. Jacque Jones - CF

9. Burke Badenhop - P

 

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=280524128

I just hope there aren't too many fly balls to the OF tonight.

Or many singles...with Jacque and Gonzo out there, runners can go from 1st to 3rd, rather, easily.

Perfect. My satellite decides to go out 10 minutes before game time.

Well, you might not miss much. Hopefully the storm goes east.

Tarp is going on now. I'm also worried about my uncle who is driving down here from Orlando on a motorcycle of all things.

 

I'm also going to be doing my Rab impression tonight :) I have some good ones.

Tarp is going on now. I'm also worried about my uncle who is driving down here from Orlando on a motorcycle of all things.

WTF... He is toast. I bet he is sitting in a McDonalds lol.

  • Author

Probably gonna be about an 8:00-8:30 start at least if they get this in at all. It's bad up here in Coral Springs right now.

The big blob by Ft. Lauderdale is scaring me. It looks like its going South East.... Everyone blow to the east.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.