Post Game 6/9

hendrickson needs to turn it around or else i would designate him. Good bullpen work until pinto had that terrible inning. Its sad when paul bako has two home runs and 5 rbis against you. When helms hit that liner that was caught it just didnt feel like the night. After every game it feels like we just keep on losing ground to the damn phillies!!

*It's really frustrating when pitchers refuse to give your team a chance.

*Matt Treanor needs to learn how to hit a deep fly ball when there's a runner at third

*The ump was too busy checking out his mustache instead of paying attention to the strike zone.

*Jr. can stick all of his home runs where the sun don't shine.

well it seems like i was a little late starting the post game thread lol

hendrickson needs to turn it around or else i would designate him. Good bullpen work until pinto had that terrible inning. Its sad when paul bako has two home runs and 5 rbis against you. When helms hit that liner that was caught it just didnt feel like the night. After every game it feels like we just keep on losing ground to the damn phillies!!

*Matt Treanor needs to learn how to hit a deep fly ball when there's a runner at third

*The ump was too busy checking out his mustache instead of paying attention to the strike zone.

how can you be say that to a HOFer in Ken Griffey Jr. He's one of the only guy in this era who deserves all of his HRs. I never once heard his name in steroid talks.

how can you be say that to a HOFer in Ken Griffey Jr. He's on the only guy in this era who deserves all those HRS. I neve ONCE heard his name in steroid talks.

I never said he was on steroids, he just always seems to kill us.

how can you be say that to a HOFer in Ken Griffey Jr. He's on the only guy in this era who deserves all those HRS. I neve ONCE heard his name in steroid talks.

He kills everybody.

He's Griffey.

i didn't say you said he was on steroids. im just sayin you shouldn't say he should stick all of his home runs where the sun don't shine.

I could care less about the loss. Losses happen, and this one was expected.

The problem is Hendrickson's 2.1 innings puts us in a hole for the Phillies series...and we all know the Phillies can hit. So once again...our bullpen is overused, and the next day off is...? I think next Monday.

how can you be say that to a HOFer in Ken Griffey Jr. He's one of the only guy in this era who deserves all of his HRs. I never once heard his name in steroid talks.

Because he stared down McKeon after Jack IBB'd the guy in front of him to get the lefty/lefty matchup.

:rolleyes:

Because he stared down McKeon after Jack IBB'd the guy in front of him to get the lefty/lefty matchup.

lol, when was this?

lol, when was this?

I think it was '04.

lol, when was this?

I think it was '04.

hes a competetitor