6/13 Marlins @ Rays

sorry about the incomplate GT last night...

FRIDAY 6/13

Marlins @ Rays

TV: FSN FLORIDA (HD)

Tampa TV: ION

RADIO: 790 THE TICKET, WQBA

Tampa Radio: WHNZ, WGES

Ryan Tucker (1-0, 1.80) vs Andy Sonnanstine (6-3, 4.88)

? You can just edit the original post, man.

Anyways...I could care less if it produces a win. :D

:marlins

Come on fish we need to win!!!!!!!!!!!! i know we will andryan tucker will pitch great. Also hopefully the cardinals beat the phils but whoever loses we win lol :notworthy :bases_homerun:

adryan tucker?? his name is ryan tucker.

he made a mistake.

he was trying to say "and ryan tucker," but his keyboard probably messed up or something, and he forgot to space "and" "ryan."

Hey guys, long time reader first time poster. Just wanted to know if anyones making the trip up to tampa for the game. A friend and I are gunna make the drive and wanted to know if any more marlins fans will be up there.

WOOOHOOO This is my first post on this most excellent web site!

I've been a marlins fan since day one and I had to join this forum b/c of all the excitement I felt after reading the game threads of all those thrilling games we've been in all year!

I hope Tucker keeps his good MLB start going and we beat the Rays today. GO FISH!!!

Nice to meet you all and NICE SITE!!!!!! :notworthy

I've been a marlins fan since day one and I had to join this forum b/c of all the excitement I felt after reading the game threads of all those thrilling games we've been in all year!

I hope Tucker keeps his good MLB start going and we beat the Rays today. GO FISH!!!

Welcome aboard

(Just in case you were wondering, posts in the game threads don't count towards your post total)

Welcome :).

gooo marlins do anyone know if i can see saturday game on mlb tv on saturday??????? because it not on tv here it look like going to be on tampa local tv not cable saturday game

It's listed as an MLB.TV game, but I don't know how they are going to do that.

gooo marlins do anyone know if i can see saturday game on mlb tv on saturday??????? because it not on tv here it look like going to be on tampa local tv not cable saturday game

It's listed as an MLB.TV game, but I don't know how they are going to do that.

i seen tampa game on mlbtv here so i not sure if marlins have blackout for game their but saturday is not marlins boardcast game

Lineups:

YOOOOOOOOOOUR Florida Marlins!

Ramirez, SS

Hermida, RF

Cantu, 3B

Jacobs, 1B

Uggla, 2B

Gonzalez, DH

Ross, LF

Amezaga, CF

Treanor, C

The Tampa Bay Rays

Iwamura, 2B

Navarro, C

Upton, CF

Hinske, LF

Longoria, 3B

Aybar, 1B

Floyd, DH

Gross, RF

Bartlett, SS

The Fox network has exclusive nationwide rights for MLB games on Saturdays between 3:55 PM ET and 7:00 ET and ESPN has the same rights for games on Sunday after 8:00 PM ET. Games beginning in these periods of exclusivity can only be telecast by the network holding the exclusive national rights. Games that run long, such as extra inning games that run past 7 PM ET on Sundays, are not cut off. Also, ESPN sometimes waives this for the Texas Rangers and Florida Marlins. These two teams play in open-air stadiums in extremely hot climates, making night games a necessity in the summer months. For FOX, this generally applies to one time-slot per market, since its coverage is not usually a doubleheader