Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

Featured Replies

  • Author

I started using random peoples email addresses from classmates.com. I used 91 different addresses for a grand total of 2275 votes, I voted the folloing on each. Soto as catcher, berkman as 1st base, uggla @ 2nd, HanRam @SS, Cantu on 1/2 and chipper on the other 1/2 for 3rd base, willingham and hermida in the OF. Screw the American league, bunch of DH usin pansies! I am tired and am going to get some much needed sleep

Hey everybody! New member! :) (Been checking around for a while though)

I voted 3 times myself with different emails .. 75 total votes.I also got some friends to vote the maximum,so another 100 votes to tally it up to 175 in total.Hopefully all these votes will give Hanley a good lead.I dont see Dan catching up though... :confused

I voted about 300 times I think. I really hope we all did enough to get Hanram a starting nod. I'm sure we all did though. GO HANLEY AND UGGLA!!!

when do we get results?

 

 

Sunday 2pm ET on the All Star Selection Show on TBS

thanks :thumbup

any predictions on the starting lineups?

 

I read ESPN's and I only disagree with one really and that would be not having Pedroia start at 2B. Otherwise I think its dead on. It also give HRam starting and Uggla as the reserve :marlins

Am I the only one that thinks Uggla should start over Utley?

 

He was leading the majors in HR before his injury, he plays in a pitcher's park, he's tied with Utley in doubles and walks, he's over Utley in SLG, and anything Utley leads in, it's not by much.

 

And Utley has more ABs and games played. Defensively, Uggla has a better fielding percentage.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.