Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

Featured Replies

Dont forget to vote for some fish today if you havent already. You have until 11:59 PM tonight to do it. Do it the 25 times please so we arent dissapointed when they tally the final vote.

50 total votes for the two. Uggla looks like he wont make it though

Come on man! I have 150 in the last 12 hours. You can do better.

Rabb for you! I am up to 125! I am using hte louie method and since I am at work til 7 tonight and have ntohing to do I will try to get as many as I can!

Leaving work now... tired as sh*t but I got up to 325 !

 

I am taking a break, but I will try to work overtime when I get back home.

Leaving work now... tired as sh*t but I got up to 325 !

 

I am taking a break, but I will try to work overtime when I get back home.

You're awesome.

I've already voted 200 times. My hand's about to fall off but I might keep going.

I've already voted 200 times. My hand's about to fall off but I might keep going.

mine autosaves my votes so all i have to do is put the new security code in... not too tiring, but boring as hell.

I voted 400+ times last night. I went to MSN Hotmail, looked at all of my contacts, and used their e-mails.

 

Can't you just make up the email?

i got 575 and still goin

i used the email

okwepopinchanpagnelikewewonachampionshipgame@marlins.com

nd im at ewewonachampionshipgame@marlins.com

 

cmon 18 mins left

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.