Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/25 Marlins @ Cubs

Featured Replies

I wonder what Jacobs will do... hmm

 

He is not a keeper in my eyes.

 

I hope the Marlins make a move.

 

 

we wont k rod

 

 

That brings up what I was thinking about earlier. It seems like its been ages since I have seen Gregg pitch.

I HATE YOU JACOBS.....

 

Dempster 52 pitches 37 strikes after 3 innings

 

:banghead

 

I am not going to pray, I am just going to hope the Marlins post a 5 spot in an inning later on.

 

 

I sure hope so

 

If they don't I'm going to take a dump on Mike Jacobs lawn

I wonder what Jacobs will do... hmm

 

He is not a keeper in my eyes.

 

 

In your eyes?

I thought we were all in agreement that he should be gone, sooner than later. :D

 

haha Erick!

 

I was just making sure not to hurt anyone's feelings. :p

I wonder what Jacobs will do... hmm

 

He is not a keeper in my eyes.

 

I hope the Marlins make a move.

 

 

we wont k rod

 

 

That brings up what I was thinking about earlier. It seems like its been ages since I have seen Gregg pitch.

 

 

 

 

cuz sadly we havent had a save oppertunity in like a week or 2

I HATE YOU JACOBS.....

 

Dempster 52 pitches 37 strikes after 3 innings

 

:banghead

 

I am not going to pray, I am just going to hope the Marlins post a 5 spot in an inning later on.

 

 

I sure hope so

 

If they don't I'm going to take a dump on Mike Jacobs lawn

 

 

you did that 2

I wonder what Jacobs will do... hmm

 

He is not a keeper in my eyes.

 

I hope the Marlins make a move.

 

 

we wont k rod

 

 

That brings up what I was thinking about earlier. It seems like its been ages since I have seen Gregg pitch.

 

 

 

 

And for all the criticism Gregg gets, I would like to see him pitch the 9th today. It would mean we have a lead, at least.

I wonder what Jacobs will do... hmm

 

He is not a keeper in my eyes.

 

I hope the Marlins make a move.

 

 

we wont k rod

 

 

That brings up what I was thinking about earlier. It seems like its been ages since I have seen Gregg pitch.

He'll probably get some work in today no matter what the score is. 0.61 ERA in day games.

I just saw the replay of the fukudome catch on mlb.com gameday

 

and

 

W o W

 

Hanley almost ganked one out

 

great play by the Jap

I wonder what Jacobs will do... hmm

 

He is not a keeper in my eyes.

 

I hope the Marlins make a move.

 

 

we wont k rod

 

 

That brings up what I was thinking about earlier. It seems like its been ages since I have seen Gregg pitch.

 

 

 

 

And for all the criticism Gregg gets, I would like to see him pitch the 9th today. It would mean we have a lead, at least.

 

 

as long as he doesn't surrender the lead. That is more heartbreaking than never having a lead at all.

so he sets down the top of the order 1 2 3, yet struggles against the bottom of the order.

JJ is lookin good but i miss his old hair

 

 

easy now, nancy

 

:p

 

 

hahaha :captain

 

actually i like the hair in ur avatar better

Uggla grounds out to 2B.

 

:bases_empty 1 out. Josh Willingham up.

JJ is lookin good but i miss his old hair

 

 

easy now, nancy

 

:p

 

 

hahaha :captain

 

actually i like the hair in ur avatar better

 

 

thanks thweety

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.