August 1, 200818 yr http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/ind...1452830.1665643 Type in C H O K E and the number 07. the 07 mets collapse jersey!
August 1, 200818 yr No offense dude, but I would rather spend my $ on Marlins gear. Buying any type of Mets jersey adds to their sale numbers.
August 1, 200818 yr yeah, great idea, and it would be funny to see us wearing that at the ballpark and then the Mutt fans just sit there with their jaws dropped... but I wouldnt spend on a dime on any Mets gear cause it would help them in the end... but good idea
August 1, 200818 yr I'll leave the defacing of Mets' jerseys to Billy the Marlin, i much rather spend my money on Marlins stuff.
August 1, 200818 yr Author lol it was a joke, u think i would spend 90 buxon that, lol i got a hanley ramirez jersey for that. but a custom made 10 bux t shirt would be nice :thumbup
August 1, 200818 yr lol it was a joke, u think i would spend 90 buxon that, lol i got a hanley ramirez jersey for that. but a custom made 10 bux t shirt would be nice :thumbup I gotcha, here is a site for designing T-Shirts. http://www.zazzle.com/ The best thing about it, 100% unofficial so the Mutts get nothing from it.
August 1, 200818 yr I have a Mets black alternate cap that I stole from someone like 8 years ago. I wear it to play softball in, as I dont want to get my Marlins hats dirty.
August 1, 200818 yr :thumbup This is better. oooo can i wear this for the awards show gotta put the Philies down there too
August 1, 200818 yr :thumbup This is better. oooo can i wear this for the awards show gotta put the Philies down there too agreed put the phillies under the mutts and under pile of sticks
August 1, 200818 yr :thumbup This is better. oooo can i wear this for the awards show gotta put the Philies down there too agreed put the phillies under the mutts and under pile of sticks And instead of METS put MUTTS
August 1, 200818 yr i like the lesson # whatever to do to a mets jersey they had at the game. Wipe up dog sh*t! ha!
August 1, 200818 yr I'd love to get my hands on a Mets jersey with Kazmir on the back...that would torture those jerks.
August 1, 200818 yr i like the lesson # whatever to do to a mets jersey they had at the game. Wipe up dog sh*t! ha! all of them are amazingly funny
August 1, 200818 yr i like the lesson # whatever to do to a mets jersey they had at the game. Wipe up dog sh*t! ha! all of them are amazingly funny I was impressed it was funny.
August 1, 200818 yr Hey, dont teams make costumized shirts? Shirts, not jerseys. That would probably cost like $20, so its cheap and hilarious
August 2, 200818 yr Author Hey, dont teams make costumized shirts? Shirts, not jerseys. That would probably cost like $20, so its cheap and hilarious i say when we all go to a game we all agree to do it and at the bottom put marlinsbaseball.com but we make a topic to agree all people participating
August 2, 200818 yr You guys spend so much time worrying about other teams, Hu-mor: an instance of being or attempting to be comical or amusing; something humorous.
August 2, 200818 yr Author You guys spend so much time worrying about other teams, Hu-mor: an instance of being or attempting to be comical or amusing; something humorous. lmao
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.