Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/19 - Marlins @ Giants - 10:15 PM

Featured Replies

What is the email address to ask rich and tommy a question? I want to say my name is Penga and i'm going to ask them why Willingham is still in LF

askthemarlins@fsnflorida.com

If I was managing against the Marlins, I'd hold up 4 fingers everytime Cantu came up with a man on 2nd and 2 outs.

cAN HE HIT?

Can you stop?!

 

MarlinPride is going to be one of those ultra crazy fans. He's going to go into the ocean, catch a Marlin with his bare hands, gut it, and wear its hide to Marlins games as his hat.

 

 

how did you kno about that

What is the email address to ask rich and tommy a question? I want to say my name is Penga and i'm going to ask them why Willingham is still in LF

askthemarlins@fsnflorida.com

 

You're too slow.

I let you win because I have a crush on you. :wub:

If I was managing against the Marlins, I'd hold up 4 fingers everytime Cantu came up with a man on 2nd and 2 outs.

I would agree. The man is a beast in that situation.

What is the email address to ask rich and tommy a question? I want to say my name is Penga and i'm going to ask them why Willingham is still in LF

 

askthemarlins@fsnflorida.com

thanks

Riveting stuff Tommy...why don't you tell me where the dugouts are located in AAA stadiums next.

Riveting stuff Tommy...why don't you tell me where the dugouts are located in AAA stadiums next.

 

You should be today's Angry Emailer.

 

 

Not tonight, but next Tuesday, I plan on being the angry e-mailer. I disagree with Tommy, a good portion of the time.

Riveting stuff Tommy...why don't you tell me where the dugouts are located in AAA stadiums next.

 

 

some one did have his special time today

jk

i didnt either

Riveting stuff Tommy...why don't you tell me where the dugouts are located in AAA stadiums next.

 

You should be today's Angry Emailer.

 

 

Not tonight, but next Tuesday, I plan on being the angry e-mailer. I disagree with Tommy, a good portion of the time.

I disagree with you all the time.

 

I'm the Angry Erick Replier.

Riveting stuff Tommy...why don't you tell me where the dugouts are located in AAA stadiums next.

 

 

some one did have his special time today

jk

i didnt either

Is this post about a 13 year old masturbating? If so, the Marlins have achieved a new fanbase.

ill brb i gotta go send a pick with me in my dads sweater vest

 

whats there email adress

webmaster@nambla.com

ill brb i gotta go send a pick with me in my dads sweater vest

 

whats there email adress

 

 

askthemarlins@fsnflorida.com

Riveting stuff Tommy...why don't you tell me where the dugouts are located in AAA stadiums next.

 

You should be today's Angry Emailer.

 

 

Not tonight, but next Tuesday, I plan on being the angry e-mailer. I disagree with Tommy, a good portion of the time.

I disagree with you all the time.

 

I'm the Angry Erick Replier.

 

:o

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.