Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/19 - Marlins @ Giants - 10:15 PM

Featured Replies

Please score...really...I'd take a double play. Just make some contact, to bring that run in. :pray

 

 

You semi got your wish.

Wow. Horrendus luck.

:bases_firstandthird 1 out. Hermida up.

f***in great hanley fielders have always been there for about 100+ years a fielder has always been there

 

and god bless Ground ball RBI's

Please score...really...I'd take a double play. Just make some contact, to bring that run in. :pray

 

 

You semi got your wish.

 

 

I GOT MY WISH!

2-0 Marlins

:bases_secondbase 2 outs. Cantu up.

cAN HE HIT?

Can you stop?!

 

 

additude?

Yes, I'm a badass at adding. Tons of additude.

cAN HE HIT?

Can you stop?!

 

MarlinPride is going to be one of those ultra crazy fans. He's going to go into the ocean, catch a Marlin with his bare hands, gut it, and wear its hide to Marlins games as his hat.

What is the email address to ask rich and tommy a question? I want to say my name is Penga and i'm going to ask them why Willingham is still in LF

What is the email address to ask rich and tommy a question? I want to say my name is Penga and i'm going to ask them why Willingham is still in LF

askthemarlins@fsnflorida.com

  • Author

What is the email address to ask rich and tommy a question? I want to say my name is Penga and i'm going to ask them why Willingham is still in LF

askthemarlins@fsnflorida.com

 

You're too slow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.