Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are teams trying to let the Mets win?

Featured Replies

Honestly, that was the biggest display of bs i have ever seen. Honestly, Vladamir Nunez in the bottom of the 9th of a tied game? Jesus christ Bobby Cox, do you hate Fredi or something? (well thats not to uncommon but anyway) What do you think of that managing?

Honestly, that was the biggest display of bs i have ever seen. Honestly, Vladamir Nunez in the bottom of the 9th of a tied game? Jesus christ Bobby Cox, do you hate Fredi or something? (well thats not to uncommon but anyway) What do you think of that managing?

 

 

They are not trying to let them win, however, I think we are witnessing one of the luckiest teams in mlb history, because talent they lack everywhere.

I was wondering the same thing. I mean, last year even though we were a pathetic 20ish games under .500 for the last few weeks of the season, we at least didn't roll over and just LET the teams we were playing just automatically clinch their playoff spot. I just want to shake these teams that are rolling over for the Phils/Mets etc and be like HAVE SOME f***ING SELF RESPECT AND PUT UP A FIGHT!!

By the way, I hate to sound like I'm paranoid or anything, but I swear I feel like the mets were given all of their easy teams at the end of the schedule this year on purpose because of their pathetic collapse last year. They also play like 2/3 of their last games at home.

By the way, I hate to sound like I'm paranoid or anything, but I swear I feel like the mets were given all of their easy teams at the end of the schedule this year on purpose because of their pathetic collapse last year. They also play like 2/3 of their last games at home.

 

 

Thats exactly what i was thinking. How gay was it that we had to play the cardinals and Cubs while the Mets played the pirates and nationals. And that is how the mets went into first place, because of their schedule.

we're not letting teams win, it's that we lack any type of heart. the braves have packed it in for 2008 and look pathetic. all of the problems we had this year has caught up to us with a bad record. it will be a shame if you don't sweep us next week.

  • Author

we're not letting teams win, it's that we lack any type of heart. the braves have packed it in for 2008 and look pathetic. all of the problems we had this year has caught up to us with a bad record. it will be a shame if you don't sweep us next week.

 

so tell me, you had no one else besides vladamir nunez to pitch the bottom of th e9th

By the way, I hate to sound like I'm paranoid or anything, but I swear I feel like the mets were given all of their easy teams at the end of the schedule this year on purpose because of their pathetic collapse last year. They also play like 2/3 of their last games at home.

 

 

Thats exactly what i was thinking. How gay was it that we had to play the cardinals and Cubs while the Mets played the pirates and nationals. And that is how the mets went into first place, because of their schedule.

I'm pretty sure that at the beginning of the season the schedule makers did not intentially schedule us back to back with the Cubs and Cards to "stick it to us". Besides, who the f*** thought the Cards were going to be any good this season? Facing some crappy teams down the stretch really didn't help the Mets much anyways did it?

 

This thread is a HUGE stretch. Your not paranoid, your an angry Marlins fan.

If their schedule actually does feature a lot of home games now (I haven't checked), it was probably done because of Shea Stadium's last season.

  • Author

thats why they did it but thats not why i started the thread, i satrted it because the pos braves are letting vladamir friking nunez pitch the bottom of the 9th of a tied game.

we're not letting teams win, it's that we lack any type of heart. the braves have packed it in for 2008 and look pathetic. all of the problems we had this year has caught up to us with a bad record. it will be a shame if you don't sweep us next week.

 

so tell me, you had no one else besides vladamir nunez to pitch the bottom of th e9th

 

beats me. this is one of the reasons why everyone wants bobby gone. he's gone off the deep end.

If their schedule actually does feature a lot of home games now (I haven't checked), it was probably done because of Shea Stadium's last season.

And weather in NYC during April

  • Author

we're not letting teams win, it's that we lack any type of heart. the braves have packed it in for 2008 and look pathetic. all of the problems we had this year has caught up to us with a bad record. it will be a shame if you don't sweep us next week.

 

so tell me, you had no one else besides vladamir nunez to pitch the bottom of th e9th

 

beats me. this is one of the reasons why everyone wants bobby gone. he's gone off the deep end.

 

 

honestly, i would trade jacobs for cox if that were possible, it would be a double win. jacobs gone, cox here. amazingness.

it will be a shame if you don't sweep us next week.

:lol We couldn't even win the series against SF.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.