October 1, 200818 yr Well, for this boring off-season that just started, I decided to a few top 10 lists from the last season. Today, it will be the Top 10 Webgems of 2008. In addition to those 10, there are another 10 "bonus clips" that for whatever reason could not be put into the list but were way too good to leave off. Enjoy. 10) Cantu's game saving dive: 9) Treanor starts a double play: 8) Uggla makes a leaping grab: 7) Danny throws from his knees: 6) Hammer dives and saves a couple runs: Bonus: http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/media/video...94&c_id=fla 5) Hanley throws from the seat of his pants: Bonus: http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/media/video...06&c_id=fla 4) Cody nails runner at home: Bonus: http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/media/video...14&c_id=fla 3) Gregg's behind-the-back catch: Bonus: http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/media/video...60&c_id=fla 2) Amezaga Unleashed: http://www.thepopitude.com/marlins/top10/2.png http://www.thepopitude.com/marlins/top10/2.png 1) Uggla leaps into the stands: http://www.thepopitude.com/marlins/top10/1.png Bonus: http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/media/video...75&c_id=fla http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/media/video...78&c_id=fla http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/media/video...77&c_id=fla Tomorrow, Top 10 pitching performances of 2008. EDIT: Changed to the new format directly linking to MLB.com.
October 1, 200818 yr Nice Job Rab, very impressive, but Amezaga from his knee deep in SS is the #1 play
October 1, 200818 yr Author Nice Job Rab, very impressive, but Amezaga from his knee deep in SS is the #1 play The order on the list is extremely arguable. Hell, I might have left off some plays that should have been here. My initial list was nearly 50 plays long.
October 1, 200818 yr Nice Job Rab, very impressive, but Amezaga from his knee deep in SS is the #1 play The order on the list is extremely arguable. Hell, I might have left off some plays that should have been here. My initial list was nearly 50 plays long. I believe u should instead tomorrow make the top 10 greatest home runs of the 2008 marlins season tbh
October 1, 200818 yr Author Nice Job Rab, very impressive, but Amezaga from his knee deep in SS is the #1 play The order on the list is extremely arguable. Hell, I might have left off some plays that should have been here. My initial list was nearly 50 plays long. I believe u should instead tomorrow make the top 10 greatest home runs of the 2008 marlins season tbh That's coming up as well.
October 1, 200818 yr Predictions (in no particular order) Hope u dont mind me guessing Rab! Ricky Nolasco Complete Game vs San Fran Josh Johnson Complete Game vs Atlanta Chris Volstad's 1st starts vs Dodgers Andrew Miller vs Philly in June - 7 innings 1 run Scott Olsen vs Milwaukee - 8.2 scoreless innings Rick VandenHurk vs Atlanta - 5 hitless innings Volstad and Nolasco had a few other starts worthy of consideration however I do not know whether u are focusing on just starts on bullpen also, such as situations where trouble is averted.
October 1, 200818 yr I will try and make the predictions for top pitching performances 1. Nolasco's Complete game 2. Volstad's gem against the Dodgers in 2nd career start 3. JJ's complete game 4. Team's combined 1 hitter 5. Scott Olsen July 4th :mischief that's all i got thus far
October 1, 200818 yr If its pitching performances in general, we need to include Volstad getting out of bases loaded jams all season long. And for the bullpen, Arthur Rhodes first appearance, which i believe was against Chase Utley and Ryan Howard respectively, striking them both out i believe
October 1, 200818 yr Great list! One of my fave plays thats not listed is Hermida throwing out Griffey at home.
October 1, 200818 yr Also not mentioned is Rabelo getting trampled early in the season at catcher, holds onto the ball and spikes the ball afterwards
October 2, 200818 yr for some reason i get no audio and the video freezes after the first few seconds? I would love to watch these, any idea what the deal is Rab?
October 2, 200818 yr Author for some reason i get no audio and the video freezes after the first few seconds? I would love to watch these, any idea what the deal is Rab? Working on it. I'll bump when I'm done fixing it.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.