Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!!

Featured Replies

How could they not? Let's get real here.

Oklahoma wins in a blow out. and Florida doesn't jump Texas. Florida is #6 in computer rankings and Texas is #2. Texas is #3 in BCS and Florida is #4. In Albama drops a lot in the computer - because Florida is at #6 then it might be Texas vs. Oklahoma

How could they not? Let's get real here.

Oklahoma wins in a blow out. and Florida doesn't jump Texas. Florida is #6 in computer rankings and Texas is #2. Texas is #3 in BCS and Florida is #4. In Albama drops a lot in the computer - because Florida is at #6 then it might be Texas vs. Oklahoma

 

It could happen. It should actually be Texas vs Oklahoma/Florida, but.........

After watching the bush-league behavior emanating from Bob Stoops running up the score after the game was well out of reach (namely, keeping an injured Sam Bradford in the game deep into the 4th quarter), I hope the Gators pound those asshats.

This game sealed us vs Oklahoma

 

 

is also sealed Tebow's spot at the Heisman awards in New York

 

I doubt he'll win, but its great to know that he will most likely be there to hand the trophy off to either Bradford or McCoy

This game sealed us vs Oklahoma

 

 

is also sealed Tebow's spot at the Heisman awards in New York

 

I doubt he'll win, but its great to know that he will most likely be there to hand the trophy off to either Bradford or McCoy

 

Hopefully whether or not Tebow wins, he gets to show everyone who the best QB is.

I Hope Harvin trips and breaks his ankle while running a route and i hope Tim Teblow drops the toilet seat on his penis

:fyou

 

 

He already did.

I Hope Harvin trips and breaks his ankle while running a route and i hope Tim Teblow drops the toilet seat on his penis

:fyou

 

 

He already did.

:banghead :confused

Um, Texas didn't win their conference. It's Oklahoma-Florida for the Nat Championship.

 

They beat Oklahoma, so they should've made it and everyone knows they would've killed Missouri

I Hope Harvin trips and breaks his ankle while running a route and i hope Tim Teblow drops the toilet seat on his penis

:fyou

 

 

He already did.

 

HAhaha i didn't know that

Is he out our can he play through it

I Hope Harvin trips and breaks his ankle while running a route and i hope Tim Teblow drops the toilet seat on his penis

:fyou

 

 

He already did.

 

HAhaha i didn't know that

Is he out our can he play through it

 

 

He was out during the game yesterday because he hurt his ankle vs FSU. I'm pretty sure he's going to play in their bowl game though.

I Hope Harvin trips and breaks his ankle while running a route and i hope Tim Teblow drops the toilet seat on his penis

:fyou

 

 

What a lovely thing to say.

I Hope Harvin trips and breaks his ankle while running a route and i hope Tim Teblow drops the toilet seat on his penis

:fyou

 

 

What a lovely thing to say.

 

 

Just showing some love :thumbup

I like the gators but tebow bothers me a little hes to extravagant.

 

 

Don't worry...he won't be as popular when he becomes a tight end in the NFL.

I like the gators but tebow bothers me a little hes to extravagant.

 

 

Don't worry...he won't be as popular when he becomes a tight end in the NFL.

 

 

I Honestly belive he can be a goof FB in the NFL

I like the gators but tebow bothers me a little hes to extravagant.

 

 

Don't worry...he won't be as popular when he becomes a tight end in the NFL.

 

 

I Honestly belive he can be a goof FB in the NFL

idk I think he has a short career in the NFL. I do think he will be a TE most likely, but not a great one.

I like the gators but tebow bothers me a little hes to extravagant.

 

 

Don't worry...he won't be as popular when he becomes a tight end in the NFL.

 

 

I Honestly belive he can be a goof FB in the NFL

idk I think he has a short career in the NFL. I do think he will be a TE most likely, but not a great one.

 

Yeah i know he wont be a good qb in the nfl, but yeah i could see him as a FB or TE more of a FB. He seems smart so i think he could make a carrer in the NFL if he chose too.

I like the gators but tebow bothers me a little hes to extravagant.

 

 

Don't worry...he won't be as popular when he becomes a tight end in the NFL.

 

 

I Honestly belive he can be a goof FB in the NFL

 

 

goof fb is more likely than good fb, so i'm glad you pointed it out. :shifty

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.