Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taken

Featured Replies

has anybody seen this movie yet? I'm extremely tempted to go out to the theaters to go see it, but I'm afraid it'll be another one of those old guys trying to do an action movie and sucking it up.

 

Yes, terrible way to put it, but it looks like an interesting plot. Just want to know if it's worth the money to see it.

I guess it could make for a good popcorn movie, it looks like a Man on Fire type of deal, and I really enjoyed Man on Fire.

Ughh, what a waste of 9 bucks.... I went to see some bad guys get their ass kicked and that just isn't nearly as satisfying in PG-13, and since that's the only thing this movie has to offer, and it fails at doing so, it is crap.

 

I'm going to watch Man on Fire and remind myself what kicking ass truly is.

Ughh, what a waste of 9 bucks.... I went to see some bad guys get their ass kicked and that just isn't nearly as satisfying in PG-13, and since that's the only thing this movie has to offer, and it fails at doing so, it is crap.

 

I'm going to watch Man on Fire and remind myself what kicking ass truly is.

 

I saw Taken today (for some reason i have the dvd rip)- anyway, its not THAT bad.

Although IMO the best kidnapping movie is by far man on fire, actually, it has to be in my top 5 movies of all time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.