January 20, 200917 yr Thats pretty sweet. Tho doesnt it bother u that u hav spent so much on a fathead wen the team will be changing to the Miami Marlins in a couple of years?
January 20, 200917 yr Author Tho doesnt it bother u that u hav spent so much on a fathead wen the team will be changing to the Miami Marlins in a couple of years? No...not really...cuz by the time FatHead releases a new Miami Marlins fathead, i'll be living somewhere else
January 20, 200917 yr Author That said, the circle logo is sideways. oops...didnt realize that...its a good thing i can just peel it off
January 20, 200917 yr Those fathead things are pretty damn cool, I wonder if I can get one of Usain Bolt or Pudzianowski?
January 20, 200917 yr pretty cool, idk about all those other logos around it though Really? I much rather have the logos.
January 20, 200917 yr pretty cool, idk about all those other logos around it though Really? I much rather have the logos. just seems to busy to me. I might use them in other sports but idk about just right there.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.