February 5, 200917 yr This guy may be the swing vote and key to the Marlins getting their own ballpark. He had some negative comments on the ballpark here: http://www.miamitodaynews.com/news/090205/story4.shtml I think he is on the fence and persuadable. So we have to call him and persuade him to vote for the ballpark. He even has an online poll on the stadium on his page: http://www.miamidade.gov/district11/home.asp So I ask folks here to call him to voice your support for the Marlins ballpark.
February 5, 200917 yr Author While we are at it, call Commissioner Sally Heyman too. http://www.miamidade.gov/district04/home.asp Her number is 305-375-5128.
February 5, 200917 yr His poll so far shows large support for the stadium, although not that many have voted. GO TO THE SITE AND VOTE!
February 5, 200917 yr Even though I'm not from Miami, I sent e-mails to both Heyman and Martinez. :mischief
February 9, 200917 yr have any of you call Sally Heyman ? i told lady work their that to tell her vote yes their will open alot jobs for dade county
February 9, 200917 yr i spoke to Joe A. Martinez office lady was telling me that Joe A. Martinez have alot issue with ballpark the way she spoke to me it going no vote from him unless david samon can turn vote to yes that BIG IF
February 9, 200917 yr I voted for the stadium on Martinez's poll and I'm from N.O. :lol I voted for the stadium and I'm from across the pond and have never been to Miami :thumbup
February 11, 200917 yr While we are at it, call Commissioner Sally Heyman too. http://www.miamidade.gov/district04/home.asp Her number is 305-375-5128. she stated she will vote against the project we need martinez's vote or a commisioner not to show up who is against the stadium
February 12, 200917 yr wow look at the poll Looks like the damn "Coalition" people found the poll. Oh well....someone voted over 700 times today and still couldn't overcome the Marlins lead.
February 12, 200917 yr everyone on this site should be voting frantically for this...it might not mean anything whatsoever in the end...but what does it hurt? come on marlins nation...marlins world...let your voice be heard...we need a new stadium and this is it...the last step before shovels hit dirt...make them believe this stadium is the right thing for baseball in the community and the community in baseball...let baseball in miami live on...(not sober) :drunks
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.