Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daniel Cabrera

Featured Replies

Mopup and thats about it. The rotation is starting to click. Don't mess with it.

 

who? our rotation of two guys? i say get him.

Mopup and thats about it. The rotation is starting to click. Don't mess with it.

 

who? our rotation of two guys? i say get him.

He is just as bad as anyone you don't like on our rotation.

How? Cabrera has never been good. He has already worked with Wiley, among other good pitching coaches, and is still awful. Why waste money on a player who is no better than anyone the team already has? It sounds like you want to make a move for the sake of making a move.

I seriously don't think this guy sucks. I see him as the next Carlos Zambrano, that same violent hard throwing style as Carlos. I like this guy ALOT. I feel he can be turned around, and this should go down as a stupid move on the Nationals part if he is INDEED signed by our ballclub. I never make these type of posts, but I am trully high on this guy despite the fact that he was rocked by us, and had problems with every other team in the league thus far this year. He still has potential.

Mopup and thats about it. The rotation is starting to click. Don't mess with it.

 

who? our rotation of two guys? i say get him.

The last time through our rotation, our starters had a 2.89 ERA.

I had a dream last night that the Marlins traded, Rinyel Pinto and Burke Badenhop to the Reds for Micah Owings and another player.

 

It was so random.Watch it come true now.

I seriously don't think this guy sucks. I see him as the next Carlos Zambrano, that same violent hard throwing style as Carlos. I like this guy ALOT. I feel he can be turned around, and this should go down as a stupid move on the Nationals part if he is INDEED signed by our ballclub. I never make these type of posts, but I am trully high on this guy despite the fact that he was rocked by us, and had problems with every other team in the league thus far this year. He still has potential.

 

The guy is 28. Has worked with some of the best pitching coaches in the game. Has always been awful. He was no better than average in the minors, either. Not hating, just calling a turd a turd.

I seriously don't think this guy sucks. I see him as the next Carlos Zambrano, that same violent hard throwing style as Carlos. I like this guy ALOT. I feel he can be turned around, and this should go down as a stupid move on the Nationals part if he is INDEED signed by our ballclub. I never make these type of posts, but I am trully high on this guy despite the fact that he was rocked by us, and had problems with every other team in the league thus far this year. He still has potential.

 

The guy is 28. Has worked with some of the best pitching coaches in the game. Has always been awful. He was no better than average in the minors, either. Not hating, just calling a turd a turd.

 

 

That's well known. But I just still think he can be good.

Mopup and thats about it. The rotation is starting to click. Don't mess with it.

 

who? our rotation of two guys? i say get him.

The last time through our rotation, our starters had a 2.89 ERA.

hell, i havent been paying attention the past week. this is good news to me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.