Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June 28 - Marlins @ Rays

Featured Replies

If Bonifacio can't run, the Marlins don't get a run there.

 

If Bonifacio can't run, last night's game wouldn't have been tied in the ninth inning.

 

Of course, his poor performance elsewhere has cost the Marlins runs, but if he can get on base at a reasonable clip, the Marlins could use his speed.

I'd be pissed if I was a Fish fan and drove all the way up to Tampa to watch this series. Wasted money and wasted time watching this bulls***.

I'd be pissed if I was a Fish fan and drove all the way up to Tampa to watch this series. Wasted money and wasted time watching this bulls***.

 

Rab did.

AFLAC question: William Harridge Trophy, named after the president of the American League from 1931 to 1958.

Wow. Looks like Tampa doubled our average attendance on a Sunday afternoon game. This has been a pretty disheartening series.

There's nothing more annoying than to see someone carefully and patiently draw a walk only to see the next jack ass swing at the first pitch and promptly retired.

f*** Tampa. f*** bitchman junior. f*** dewayne staats. f*** Tropicana Field and f*** THIS!

 

Damn, I am pissed.

AFLAC question: William Harridge Trophy, named after the president of the American League from 1931 to 1958.

 

:thumbup

God bless our starting pitching recently. If we don't hit home runs, then we don't score. God, I'm sick of this sh*t. I hope Boni can get on base more, he's such a threat with that speed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.