Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June 29 - Marlins vs Nationals

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah.

 

 

I saw you edited post.

 

What was his stat line in 05?

I did no such thing. :cool

 

.289 .408 .479 .887 in 131 games.

Yeah.

 

 

I saw you edited post.

 

What was his stat line in 05?

I did no such thing. :cool

 

.289 .408 .479 .887 in 131 games.

 

Ha

Well those are pretty good numbers, what about the homerun and rbi total's.

 

I expect them to be at least 20 HR and 80 RBI's with the OPS he had.

Hammer, your dead to me.

 

 

Dick Move.

hmm?

 

Hammer is the sh*t.

 

Not his fault we traded him and Olsen for Bonifacio :banghead

 

NolasKKo

We need to score. I do like the fact that Paulino is getting more playing time.

 

 

We've faced a lot of LHP is the past few weeks.

Hammer, your dead to me.

 

 

Dick Move.

hmm?

 

Hammer is the sh*t.

 

Not his fault we traded him and Olsen for Bonifacio :banghead

 

NolasKKo

I see...

Hammer...

you will always be in our hearts...

hows that?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.