Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So I guess JJ won't pitch in the ASG ?

Featured Replies

Considering he's pitching today and the ASG is 2 days away, I don't think he'd want to risk injury, even if it comes to pitching an inning or two.

I think his throw day is the asg. I bet he throws an inning or 2 depending on how he does. But I'd rather him not pitch 2 innings. I'd love to see him get the start and show the world who he is. Or he could wait till October and show them. Personally I'd like both.

I think his throw day is the asg. I bet he throws an inning or 2 depending on how he does. But I'd rather him not pitch 2 innings. I'd love to see him get the start and show the world who he is. Or he could wait tillocober and show them. Personally I'd like both.

 

This.

  • Author

I think his throw day is the asg. I bet he throws an inning or 2 depending on how he does. But I'd rather him not pitch 2 innings. I'd love to see him get the start and show the world who he is. Or he could wait tillocober and show them. Personally I'd like both.

 

This.

 

 

Oh ok, makes sense

Better not be more than 1 inning, hope Manuel doesn't try to assassinate him to keep his team in 1st

Man, I wish he wouldn't pitch in the ASG and by some miracle they put him in the first game against the Phillies... We're going to be missing him for the Phillies series (if we follow the current pattern) and that's something that we can't do... I mean really, he's gonna start the first game AFTER the Phillies series - against San Diego...

Man, I wish he wouldn't pitch in the ASG and by some miracle they put him in the first game against the Phillies... We're going to be missing him for the Phillies series (if we follow the current pattern) and that's something that we can't do... I mean really, he's gonna start the first game AFTER the Phillies series - against San Diego...

 

 

Hutton and Waltz said he would make a start during the Phillies series the question was what game, the 2nd or 3rd.

 

At least that is what I understood.

Man, I wish he wouldn't pitch in the ASG and by some miracle they put him in the first game against the Phillies... We're going to be missing him for the Phillies series (if we follow the current pattern) and that's something that we can't do... I mean really, he's gonna start the first game AFTER the Phillies series - against San Diego...

 

 

Hutton and Waltz said he would make a start during the Phillies series the question was what game, the 2nd or 3rd.

 

At least that is what I understood.

Yeah, Fredi said that if he pitches in the ASG, he'll start the 3rd game and if he doesn't he'll pitch the 2nd game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.