Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/30 Padres @ Marlins

Featured Replies

Wow, those girls are bimbos.

 

So is the dude in the batter's box.

 

 

lol

Wow, those girls are bimbos.

 

So is the dude in the batter's box.

Atleast he doesnt talk like them and laugh like them.

Wow, those girls are bimbos.

 

So is the dude in the batter's box.

Atleast he doesnt talk like them and laugh like them.

Have you heard an interview with him? It's the male equivalent.

Wow, those girls are bimbos.

 

So is the dude in the batter's box.

Atleast he doesnt talk like them and laugh like them.

 

 

At least the girls don't look dead like he does half the time.

Once again, it's worth mentioning that I went to school (from elementary to high school) with the brunette.

 

that depends.....I had 50 in my class(small school)....so I knew all of my classmates....there's plenty of schools that the classes are so big you never meet all of your classmates....

did you know this young lady? when you see her at a game would she know you

Wow, those girls are bimbos.

 

So is the dude in the batter's box.

Atleast he doesnt talk like them and laugh like them.

Have you heard an interview with him? It's the male equivalent.

BUT, when Jeremy laughs he doesnt go like this... hehehehehehehe!

Wow, those girls are bimbos.

 

So is the dude in the batter's box.

Atleast he doesnt talk like them and laugh like them.

Have you heard an interview with him? It's the male equivalent.

BUT, when Jeremy laughs he doesnt go like this... hehehehehehehe!

 

 

Well, he's a guy...

Once again, it's worth mentioning that I went to school (from elementary to high school) with the brunette.

 

that depends.....I had 50 in my class(small school)....so I knew all of my classmates....there's plenty of schools that the classes are so big you never meet all of your classmates....

did you know this young lady? when you see her at a game would she know you

I didn't know her well (hell, I actually forgot that I had known her) but my fiancee did. I knew one of the Mermaids from last season. Whether or not she would is up to her memory (like I remember everyone, even people I haven't seen in 10+ years).

 

 

Still, it's worth mentioning.

Fredi, when will you take Cantu out of the 4 hole? At least against righties...

C'mon Lindstrom...you've pitched well lately. Remain consistent, please.

To be fair it seemed the ump missed a called third strike on Headley, and then Headley singled. Lindy probably should have been out of the inning on the Gwynn groundout, but that's how things go I guess.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.