Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sept. 3 - Marlins ^ Braves

Featured Replies

Could it be?...

 

In other news:

 

Ricky Nolasco (9-8)

 

vs.

 

Tommy Hanson (9-3)

 

 

Lineup:

Coggs

Waxheaven's Angel

The Glassman

Popper

Chicken Bake

Uggykins

Ka-Roll

Journey Man Gonzo

The Belt Adjuster Guy

  • Author

Adrenaline, for the last time, we are not doing your Geometry HW for you!

:lol

 

 

poo.

i find it interesting how the past few years we always wore the black top and pinstripe pants on saturday home games....then we didnt wear it all year until now.....its been 3 games in a row.

I'm here too. Just about to shave my head.

 

Why shave your head?

 

I do it every month. I hate my hair and dealing with it. Plus I hate paying for haircuts.

 

Err...I mean RALLY HAIRCUT!!!

I'm here too. Just about to shave my head.

 

Why shave your head?

 

I do it every month. I hate my hair and dealing with it. Plus I hate paying for haircuts.

 

Err...I mean RALLY HAIRCUT!!!

Haha, I could never go bald. My head has been bumped so often it wouldn't go well.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.