Trahern cut from 40 man

trahernsfriend

Still with the organization though, cleared waivers.

remember when you were adament with me that he would nto clear waivers?

Was this before or after it was clear he wouldn't be pitching next year?

before, yet they should have done it then too. this guy hadnt pitched well in like 2 years and has been an injury machine since he got here

before, yet they should have done it then too. this guy hadnt pitched well in like 2 years and has been an injury machine since he got here

You said they should've done it for a September callup (who was going to sit on the bench for most of the month, anyways). That makes little to no sense.

You said they should've done it for a September callup (who was going to sit on the bench for most of the month, anyways). That makes little to no sense.

no, he wouldnt have sat on the bench. nick was out quite a bit that month and he could have played sparingly, which would have given us a better idea on how ml ready he was for next year/

no, he wouldnt have sat on the bench. nick was out quite a bit that month and he could have played sparingly, which would have given us a better idea on how ml ready he was for next year/

What makes you think Morrison would have gotten starts? If they really were interested in doing such a thing with a player, don't you think they would've given Gaby Sanchez starts?

• 2 weeks later...

I really wouldn't bother. The guy is a troll.

To answer a few of the questions.

Dallas is doing well in rehab. Normal rehab is 1 year meaning September 1st is when he would be back. However, Dallas has told me that he plans to be back August 1st. I told him not to rush it.

As far as Dallas being injured since he got to the Marlins organization I would ask the question, what does that tell you? He has never been injured, EVER, yet he gets with the Marlins and cant stay healthy. Look at the other Marlins pitchers. How many of them have had arm trouble? Johnson, Sanchez, Trahern, and Im sure there are others. Just saying. He never had problems in high school where he played short and pitched. He never had problems while he was in the Tigers organization. I guess it could just be coincidence that he has been injured with the Marlins since being with them. But I also think it could have something to do with their approach to pitchers.

As far as him not clearing waivers he knew he would.

It is my understanding that he will be a minor league free agent after next season.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.