October 16, 201114 yr Yup, time flies! Funny thing is, a lot of Cubs fans are still not over this. You're surprised? I went to Sun Life's closing day back in 2007 [Dolphins Stadium then I guess?] and it was against the Cubs. Now, I'm not basing EVERY Cubs fan like this, but the chick in front of my mother and I was shouting "GO CUBBIES!" [she was drunk], and every time a Cubs player swung and missed or the Marlins got a hit, she'd cheer ... it was somewhat entertaining that her boyfriend kept saying "No, that's the wrong side..." However, she was an annoying c... OK I can't say that here. Kept throwing her arms back and almost hitting my mother in the face multiple times. Almost got nasty.
October 19, 201114 yr Yup, time flies! Funny thing is, a lot of Cubs fans are still not over this. Many of them. I know a ton of Cubs fans that never have anything nice to say about the Marlins ever. And usually its very derogatory. f*** them, too bad, we won, get over it.
October 21, 201114 yr Author Here's a big long thread discussing the 30 for 30 on a Cubs forum. Not one person in the whole thread blames Bartman shockingly. And apparently none of them were at the game because they're being (mostly) rational and civilized about the incident.: http://www.northside...php?f=2&t=59440 The thread actually was started in June. The Film didn't air until about page 13.
October 22, 201114 yr Chicago fans have put Bartman into the same mental box as the Billy Goat, this is unlike Buckner that couldn't stay in Boston because people up there are cocks.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.